Hi and welcome to the course: "Create your first Obstacle Avoiding Robot in just 30 Minutes using the Arduino Uno Board"
After taking this course, the student will become familiar with the Arduino board; how it works and what's the functions that he can use to make several types of projects like the obstacle avoiding robot.
The student will understand the functions of the different components of the project.
Step by step he will understand also how to create an electronic circuit, to build the wire connections, how to write a C++ code to control the robot.
Finally, this project is a good opportunity for who who like to begin in the Arduino robot world.
- To buy the components needed for the project.
- To install the Arduino IDE.
What you'll learn:
- to know what's an Arduino.
- to know what does the Arduino do.
- to know what's on the Arduino board.
- to know the components needed to create the project (part1).
- to know the components needed to create the project (part2).
- to become familiar with the Fritzing software.
- to make the wire connections between the project components.
- to become familiar with the Arduino IDE.
- to become familiar with Writing Sketches.
- to become familiar with the File menu.
- to become familiar with the sketch menu.
- to become familiar with the Tools menu.
- to become familiar with serial monitor.
- to become familiar with the Libraries.
- to understand the full code of the Arduino project.
- to know how to upload the code from the IDE to the Arduino board.
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- What's an Arduino? FREE PREVIEW
- What does the Arduino do?
- What's on the Arduino board?
- The components needed to create the project (part 1).
- The components needed to create the project (part 2).
- Introduction about Fritzing.
- The wire connections between the project components.
- Wire connections.
- IDE introduction.
- Writing Sketches.
- The File menu.
- The Edit menu.
- The sketch menu.
- The Tools menu.
- Serial monitor.
- The Libraries.
- Arduino code project.
- Arduino code
- How to upload the code from the IDE to the Arduino board.
Med Heddy Kasraoui
Mechanical design | Engineering | Video and photo editing
Hey everyone, hope you are doing well !
I'am Med Heddy Kasraoui a mechanical design engineer who passed several years using most powerful mechanical design engineering software since 2012, and for that reason I decided to create online courses about this field.
You can also visit my YouTube channel called: “The Savvy Engineer.” On the other hand I have other hobbies such as: photo and video editing and online marketing.
Med Heddy Kasraoui Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Med Heddy Kasraoui course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!