Have you ever wanted to take private lessons from the world's greatest professional guitarist?
Yeah, me too...
How about settling for me instead?
I've played guitar on and off over the last several decades and†consider myself to still be†an†advanced beginner.
Which probably makes me a better guitarist than you.
Another thing to consider...
I seem to be a good teacher.
I've taught several friends how to play blues rhythm and lead guitar.
Now I'm asking you to join the group.
- Not because I'm a great guitarist (I'm far from it).
- Not because I've developed some revolutionary new teaching method (though I may†have).
- Not because I'm out to make a million dollars (though, wouldn't that be great?).
I'm asking you to join me because it will be fun... for both of us.
This course is unique in that I'm not a very good guitar player. †So, taking this course is more like sharing guitar tips with a buddy. †It's less intimidating than spending lots of money learning from a professional.
Come on! †Let's play blues guitar together.
There are few things more rewarding on this†planet than making†music with someone!
We'll begin with learning how to play open E and open A power chords - the core of the blues and rock 'n' roll - using 1 finger per chord.
Then we'll learn to add a B chord using a second†finger†--- from there we're off to the races...
Power chords, open chords, bar chords. †Rock 'n' roll rhythm and the blues shuffle rhythm. †It's all here in guitar chord diagrams and tablature.
The course includes information on how to play lead guitar†and comes to a climax with†a†solo blues intro, shuffle, turn around, singing with lead conclusion.
By the end of the course you'll know everything you need to play beginner blues rhythm and lead guitar.
Or your money back. †No, seriously.
There's a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee on any course purchased. †So, there goes your†risk!
So, have you ever wanted to learn how to†play blues guitar?
Why not join me for a 1-on-1 buddy session while we learn together?
I'll see you in the classroom,
What Students Will Learn
- Play the E, A and B power chords
- Play the E, A and B7 open chords
- Play the G, C and D bar chords
- Play the rock 'n' roll rhythm
- Play the blue shuffle rhythm
- Play several blues introductions
- Play several blues turnarounds
- Play the minor pentatonic scale
- Play several lead licks
- Play all of it together
- Students will eventually need a guitar though this course begins with instructions for obtaining one free or cheap
- People who want to play guitar but have never touched one before
- People looking for ways to get a free or low cost guitar
- People who want to learn to play blues rhythm guitar
- People who want to learn to play blues lead guitar
- Guitar Power Chords FREE PREVIEW
- Alternating Rhythm Patterns & Two Essential Rhythms
- Bar Chords (The Missing B Chord)
- 12 Bar Blues and It's Variations
- Blues Introduction in Chord Diagrams
- Blues Turnarounds in Tablature
- Minor Pentatonic Scale and Keys
- Blues Guitar Lead Licks in Tablature
- Jamming with Yourself
- Substitute Jazz 9th Chords and More Open Chord Diagrams
- Play Along Jam Session I: Rhythm Guitar
- Play Along Jam Session II: Lead Guitar
- What's Next?
Author, Publisher and Educator
I was born the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California.
After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happily ever since (for 38 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 8 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 40+ online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and SkillShare. My goal is to provide low cost high quality screen cast based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in the beautiful California wine country with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Brian Jackson 25 Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying 25 Brian Jackson courses for life.
Graphic Design Forever Bundle
Unlock this bundle today for life to learn graphic design on Uthena.