"Hey, don't you have other Camtasia courses?", students might ask me. And the answer is "yes, I do".
My first Camtasia course has become old having addressed Camtasia Studio 8 and my newer course covers Camtasia Studio 8, Camtasia 9 and 2018, PowerPoint 2016, Udemy publication and presentation skills. No matter which way you turn you're struck with old material or bogged down unwanted information.
That's why I produced this fresh brand new look at Camtasia 2018 and Camtasia 2018 only.
In this course you'll learn how to use:
- Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder for screencasts and PowerPoint presentations (including your webcam)
- Camtasia 2018 Video Recorder for editing your screencasts and producing finished MP4 video files (and other forms of output)
That's it. I will take you from screencast or PowerPoint presentation to professional finished MP4 publication via an intuitive process that will soon have you adopting my Camtasia workflow. Please note that this workflow is what I've followed for the last 4.5 years as a Udemy and Skillshare instructor and YouTube and Facebook contributor.
Make no mistake about it, when it comes to recording Windows/Mac based screencast software demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations, Camtasia 2018 is the software to use just as this course is a must when it comes to learning how to best apply this incredible software to your specific application.
And don't forget the 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Students Will Learn:
- How to use the Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder to record screencasts
- How to use the Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder to record PowerPoint presentations
- How to use the Camtasia 2018 Screen Recorder to record you webcam
- How to edit together recorded video, external video, music, sound effects and images
- How to produce professional grade MP4 video
- The student must have access to an installed copy of Camtasia 2018 (Windows 10 will be demonstrated)
- People out to make professional grade YouTube and Facebook videos
- People interested in creating professional grade explainer videos
- People interested in taking their Camtasia skills to the next level
- Screen Recording FREE PREVIEW
- Organizing Your Materials
- Capturing PowerPoint Presentations
- Tour of the Camtasia 2018 Video Editor
- Basic Timeline and Editing Features
- Working With Multiple Tracks
- Adjusting Audio
- Cursor Display Options
- Pan and Zoom
- Adding Annotations
- Adding Transitions
- Camtasia Library Resources
- Adding Media: Video, Images and Music
- Producing Your Finished Video
- Audio Narration
- Produce a Screencast Video
- Create a Camtasia 2018 Video
Author, Publisher and Educator
I was born the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California.
After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happily ever since (for 38 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 8 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 40+ online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and SkillShare. My goal is to provide low cost high quality screen cast based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in the beautiful California wine country with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Brian Jackson 25 Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying 25 Brian Jackson courses for life.
Online Video Course Creation Forever Bundle
Unlock this bundle today for life to learn online video course creation on Uthena.