Packaged CCE is a predesigned deployment model of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. With Packaged CCE, businesses can enjoy the advantages of a smaller hardware footprint and reduced time to install and configure. Key differentiators of Packaged CCE are its simplified management interface and workflows, which provide a fast, efficient user experience for contact center agents, supervisors, and administrators. Packaged CCE is an open platform by design and provides a variety of open interfaces for custom integrations.
Packaged CCE includes a comprehensive feature set out-of-the-box from the following industry-leading products:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (to enable omnichannel customer journeys)
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (for speech-enabled self-service)
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (for comprehensive reporting)
- Cisco Finesse web-based agent/supervisor desktop
Key media capabilities of Packaged CCE include:
- Support for inbound and outbound voice
- Built-in email and chat
- Social media customer care
- Support for inbound video
- Audio and video recording
- Powerful application programming interfaces for integrating task and outbound routing
Packaged CCE's usability advantages include:
- Blade server support
- Web-based administration
- Simplified log collection and trace level management
- Built-in real-time system health check
- Live data real-time reporting
Business benefits of Packaged CCE include:
- Enhanced customer experiences through all contact channels
- Optimized engagement with mobile and video callers
- Cost reduction by using your existing communications infrastructure
- Increased employee productivity and lower support costs
- Flexible addition of new capabilities through standard web APIs
Who this course is for:
- CCNA, CCNP, Voip Administrators, Unified Communication Administrators, Call Centre Specialist, Call Centre Supervisors, Anyone interested in learning Cisco Contact Center Administration
- Basic Network Fundamentals: IP Addressing
- Basics of Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS
- Basics of Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration: Call Manager, Voice Gateways
What you'll learn:
- Cisco Packaged Contact Center Administration
- Auto Call Distribution (ACD)
- IVR (Self Service) and Call Queueing
- Skill based routing
- Inbound Calls - New calls from a carrier, New internal calls
- Outbound Calls
- Courtesy Call back
- Mobile Agent
- Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise (Cisco Unified ICM)
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco Virtualized Voice Browser (VVB)
- Ingress Gateway
- Egress Gateway
- ICM Scripting
- CVP Scripting using CVP Call Studio
- PCCE-UCCE Call Flow
- Whisper Announcement
- Different Types of Cisco Contact Center Solutions
- Agent Limits for each Cisco Contact Center Solutions
- Peripheral Gateway
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
Welcome Introduction Why This courseFREE PREVIEW
Pre-Requisite to this CourseFREE PREVIEW
Contact Center Solution Comparison
DevNet Sandbox Labs
Agent Configuration in PCCE
Login to Cisco Finesse as Agent and Supervisor
Precision Queues and Attributes
CallRouter login to show
Logger Introduction and Login
Administrator Workstation AW Server
PG PIM CTI OS and JTAPI
UCCE-ICM Component Summary
CVP - Overview
CVP Login Lab
AWS Solution Architect, Azure Administrator, GCP Quest by Qwiklabs, CCIE Written, CCVP, CCNA, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Specialist, Cisco Unity Connection Specialist, with more than 15 years of experience in managing VoIP, Networking; System Administration; Helpdesk Management, Technical Support and Project Execution. Experience in setting up and managing VoIP, wide area networks and administering network devices.
Adept at mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions and troubleshooting for complex information VoIP network management.
Rich experience on UC Products like CCM, UCCX and UCCE, Cisco Voice Gateways and Unity Connection, Skype For Business, MS-Teams, Amazon Connect, AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud, Data Center etc.
Insightful knowledge in VMWare Virtualization.
Domain expertise in installing, administering Windows System Solution. Insightful knowledge in VoIP Server Management and VoIP Network Planning.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex VoIP networking related issues.
Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills with deftness in training and supporting end users as well as developing technical staff to achieve performance objectives.
This course is available with Private Label Rights (PLR).
When you buy a course with private label rights on Uthena, the author of the course gives you permission to download the course and sell it as your own on your website according to the terms of the PLR license included.
If you would like to know more about the license terms, please visit this page.
After purchasing, you will have access to the course on Uthena and you will receive the PLR license with a download link and a special bonus.
You have the option to buy Master Resell Rights (MRR) to this course, which allows your customers to have the right to sell the course as well.