Cisco Unity Connection is highly in demand which provides a set of tools for administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting the Unified Messaging Voicemail system. The tools that enable the system administrators to provision the Unity Connection server and provide feature rich services, such as integrated voice messaging and audio text application for enterprise level businesses.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate Cisco Unified Communication Administrators
- Auto Attendant and IVR Developers
- Call Center Administrators
- Small to Large Enterprises
- Unified Communication Administrators, Architects
- Network Engineers
- Basic Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication Manager
What you'll learn:
- Cisco Unity Connection Administration
- Cisco Personal Communications Assistant, Web Inbox,
- Cisco Unity Connection Administration User Interface
- Configuring voice messaging for each user
- Configuring telephony in Unity Connection
- Configuring voice messaging and an email account for each user
- Creating Users in 4 different ways including BAT
- Phone System, Port Group, Ports
- Call Flow, MWI, Voicemail Profile, Voicemail Pilot
- Caller Input, Call Transfer Rules, Schedules, Holiday Greeting
- Greetings, Voicemail Setup
- Auto Attendant Setup
- Call Management Handlers: System Call Handlers, Directory Handlers
- Unified Messaging Service
- Call Routing Rules - Direct and Forwarded Routing Rules
1 Welcome and Introduction Cisco Unity ConnectionFREE PREVIEW
2 CH 01 - Cisco Unity Connection Introduction v0.1FREE PREVIEW
3 CH 02 - Users part 1 v0.1
4 CH 02 - Users part 2 v0.1
5 CH 01 - Call Handlers v0.1
6 CH 03 - Call Flow v0.1
7 Cisco Unity Connection Mailbox Store And Ageing v0.1
8 Cisco Unity Connection Virtualization Requirments v0.1
9 Cisco Unity Connection OVA File Download and Installation v0.1
10 Cisco Unity Connection Installation v0.1
11 CUCM to CUC Integration SCCP
12 CUCM to CUC Integration SIP
13 Thank you message
14 Call Routing Rule - Direct and Forwarded
AWS Solution Architect, Azure Administrator, GCP Quest by Qwiklabs, CCIE Written, CCVP, CCNA, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Specialist, Cisco Unity Connection Specialist, with more than 15 years of experience in managing VoIP, Networking; System Administration; Helpdesk Management, Technical Support and Project Execution. Experience in setting up and managing VoIP, wide area networks and administering network devices.
Adept at mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions and troubleshooting for complex information VoIP network management.
Rich experience on UC Products like CCM, UCCX and UCCE, Cisco Voice Gateways and Unity Connection, Skype For Business, MS-Teams, Amazon Connect, AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud, Data Center etc.
Insightful knowledge in VMWare Virtualization.
Domain expertise in installing, administering Windows System Solution. Insightful knowledge in VoIP Server Management and VoIP Network Planning.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex VoIP networking related issues.
Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills with deftness in training and supporting end users as well as developing technical staff to achieve performance objectives.
This course is available with Private Label Rights (PLR).
When you buy a course with private label rights on Uthena, the author of the course gives you permission to download the course and sell it as your own on your website according to the terms of the PLR license included.
If you would like to know more about the license terms, please visit this page.
After purchasing, you will have access to the course on Uthena and you will receive the PLR license with a download link and a special bonus.
You have the option to buy Master Resell Rights (MRR) to this course, which allows your customers to have the right to sell the course as well.