6 Reasons why you should choose this Excel course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Excel in business environment
- Concise - you can complete this course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies
- Ample practice exercises because Excel requires practice
- Downloadable resources
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Excel to its full potential to become proficient at your Excel tasks today!
Either you're new to Excel, or you've played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Excel's advanced features. Either way, this course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Excel course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on MS Excel which can be completed within 4 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced course without wasting time on irrelevant Excel operations.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses - with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! - Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. - Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to crack Excel in the professional work place.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete and concise course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction - In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions - This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas - This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas - This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas - This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas - This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools - This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Formatting data and tables - This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows etc.
- Pivot Tables - This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
- Charts - This Excel lecture covers charts such as, Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart - Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Excel Shortcuts - This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
- Analytics in Excel - This Excel lecture covers the data analytics options available in Excel such as Regression, Solving linear programming problem (Minimization or Maximization problems), What-if (Goal Seek and Scenario Manager)
- Macros - This lecture covers the process of recording a Macro, running a Macro and creating a button to run a Macro.
- Bonus Lectures - Waterfall chart in Excel 2016 and previous versions of Excel, Infographics 1: Cool charts, Infographics 2: Cool charts
- And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Excel will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel for study or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
What you'll learn:
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Master Excel's most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index and Match
- Harness full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
- Visually enchant viewers using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms, Waterfall charts etc.
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
- Become competent in using advanced Analytics techniques in Excel such as Regression, Goal seek and Solver
- Learn Automation techniques by using Macros
- Explore fun and exciting use cases of Excel in our bonus videos
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Course Resources
- Mathematical Functions
- Textual Formulas
- Logical Formulas
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas
- Lookup Formulas
- Data Tools
- Formatting data and tables
- Pivot Tables
- Charts - part 1
- Charts - part 2
- Excel Shortcuts
- Analytics in Excel
- Waterfall chart
- Infographics 1: Cool charts
- Infographics 2: Cool charts
A technology-based analytics education company
Founded by Abhishek Bansal and Pukhraj Parikh, Start-Tech Academy is a technology-based analytics education company and aims at bringing together the analytics companies and interested Learners.
Our top quality training content along with internships and project opportunities helps students in launching their Analytics journey.
Working as a Project manager in an Analytics consulting firm, Pukhraj has multiple years of experience working on analytics tools and software. He is competent in MS office suites, Cloud computing, SQL, Tableau, SAS, Google analytics and Python.
Abhishek worked as an Acquisition Process owner in a leading telecom company before moving on to learning and teaching technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Start-Tech Academy Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Start-Tech Academy course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!