Do you feel stuck?
Like maybe you're merely existing when you could be living?
Are you simply part of the crowd rather than a unique individual?
Perhaps it's time to change...
Perhaps it's time to pursue your passions using techniques such as...
- Goal Setting: Set Achievable, Incremental & Measurable (AIM) Goals
So, how about changing everything... and I mean for the better?
Welcome to my course on goal setting and personal productivity. My name is Brian Jackson and I'm a top rated Udemy instructor of over 30 courses covering a wide range of topics from writing, self-publishing and book covers to 2D animation.
This is a course about goal setting but the course goes well beyond that by including a detailed discussion of how to achieve your goals through:
- Motivation - Building Momentum
- Discipline - Directed Momentum
- Persistence - Sustained Momentum
Follow these simple techniques to make significant positive progress toward your goals.
!!!Surprise!!! It's 2018 and I'm currently in the process of extending this course!!!
I've already added 1 hour and 30 minutes and am now looking at adding another .5 to 1 hour.
So, keep watching and I'll keep you informed of my progress...
By the way, in addition to being reformatted (introduction, workshop, project and conclusion lectures added to all sections), the course includes two new sections on Achieving Your Goals using lists and an introduction to the Trello list management system.
This course is designed for anyone who would like to take control of their life. The ideal student is someone like you. Someone who has dreams and aspirations they want to pursue passionately and studiously.
Thanks for your interest in the course. I hope you're excited to get started. If you are, go ahead and click on the enroll button. Don't forget the 30 day money back guarantee. This should make your decision and easy one.
So, I'll see you in the classroom,
What Students Will Learn:
- Set Achievable, Incremental and Measurable (AIM) goals
- Build momentum toward achieving those goals
- Direct, or manage, your momentum toward those goals
- Persist in the face of adversity (especially via the workaround method)
- Rince and repeat (goto back to the top)
- Achieve personal productivity using lists
- Become proficient at the Trello list management system
- I can't think of a single prerequisite to beginning to get your life organized -- desire?
- Students with difficulties clarifying their life's ambitions
- Students having difficulties with motivation
- Students with discipline or task management issues
- Students who daily need to overcome adversity
- Students interested in increasing their personal productivity through the use of lists
- Introduction to Goal Setting FREE PREVIEW
- Set Achievable, Incremental & Measurable (AIM) Goals
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. vs AIM Goals
- Goal Setting Workshop (Part 1 -- Text Editor)
- Goal Setting Workshop (Part 2 -- Word)
- Goal Setting Project
- Conclusion to Goal Setting
- Introduction to Achieving Your Goals
- Motivation: Building Momentum
- Discipline: Directed Momentum
- Persistence: Sustained Momentum
- Rinse and Repeat
- Achieving Your Goals Workshop
- Achieving Your Goals Project
- Conclusion to Achieving Your Goals
- Learning New Skills
- Final Words (2016 Edition)
- Introduction to Personal Productivity
- Leadership vs Management and Effectiveness vs Efficiency
- Using Lists to Manage Your Time
- What's the Most Important Thing to Be Doing Right Now?
- Making Choices Using Formal Decision Analysis
- Personal Productivity Workshop
- Personal Productivity Section
- Conclusion to Personal Productivity
- Introduction to Using Trello to Manage Your Lists
- Basics of Boards, Lists and Cards
- Advanced Trello Techniques
- Cooperative Trello
- Using Trello to Manage Your Lists Workshop (Part 1)
- Using Trello to Manage Your Lists Project
- Conclusion to Using Trello to Manage Your Lists
- Introduction to Decision Analysis
- Why, When and How of Decision Analysis
- Manual Decision Analysis Using a Text File
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- What's Next?
Author, Publisher and Educator
I was born the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California.
After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happily ever since (for 38 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 8 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 40+ online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and SkillShare. My goal is to provide low cost high quality screen cast based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in the beautiful California wine country with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Brian Jackson 25 Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying 25 Brian Jackson courses for life.
Marketing Utilities Forever Bundle
Unlock this bundle today for life to learn marketing utilities on Uthena.