Learn how you can easily save bandwidth and storage space on your server in optimizing images. Not only you will save resources on your server, but this will also dramatically improve your website’s load times.
See how I have optimized 37.92 GB of 52,620 images for a single photo gallery website saving 21.62 GB and 57% total file size, consequently avoiding an inevitable hosting plan upgrade of $30 per month.
I will show you how to optimize images on a regular website and a WordPress website using an online image optimization service.
Applying what you learn in the class you can:
- save disk space and bandwidth to save money on your web hosting plan.
- have your website load faster, which will improve ranking in search engines.
- give a better user experience, especially for mobile users who will appreciate light-weight images and save bandwidth on their Internet plan when visiting your site.
The project will be to explain in a few lines what you have learned in the class and tell use how many MB you have saved.
The class will be useful for people who have a website with lots of images to optimize such as a photo gallery or a WordPress blog, and who want to save on hosting and speed-up their website.
This is a simple optional project to do for yourself:
Explain in a few lines what you have learned in the class and how this will help you. Tell us how many MB you have saved optimizing your images.
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- What are the benefits of optimizing images for a website?
- What online image optimizer I use?
- Step 1: Downloading images from a regular Website
- Step 2: Optimizing images for a regular Website
- Step 3: Uploading optimized images to a regular Website
- Optimizing images on the fly on a WordPress blog using a plugin
- Optimizing images in the Media library of a WordPress blog using the same plugin
- Simple class project
When does the course start and finish?
Your access to the course starts immediately after your purchase is completed and never ends. You decide when you want to start the course and can study at your own pace until you finish it.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling in the course the access is unlimited in time and you can access it whenever you want across all your devices, computer, tablet and phone.
Can I ask questions to the instructor in the course?
No, you can't ask questions to the instructor. There is no student/instructor discussion area for this course.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, have second thoughts, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Michel Gerard Forever Course Bundle
Get all present and future courses by Michel Gerard in this forever bundle.
Facebook Ads and Marketing 2017
What are the best Facebook marketing and advertising strategies I am using in 2017 to get 300,000+ reach free every month?
Master of Google AdWords
Facebook Marketing 2019
Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategies for 2017!