Do you possess images that evoke memories you'd like to retain... maybe even immortalize?
Family? Friends? Vacations? Marriages? Births? Even deaths?
What about photo albums? Event announcements? Or corporate advertisements?
ProShow is the best Windows based software tool for producing professional quality image and video slideshows.
For fun or for profit, in this one hour training course I will...
First, I'll demonstrate how to create a wedding video slideshow in just 6 minutes using ProShow themes to handle all the details.
Then, after showing you the finished wedding slideshow, I'll explain in detail just how I managed to create that slideshow in just 6 minutes using only 4 steps:
I. Select Your Slideshow Theme Using the Wizard
II. Organize and Select Your Art
III. Select and Time Your Music
IV. Produce Your Finished Slideshow Video
In the first course project, you'll be guided through the process of creating your own ProShow theme based slideshow in just 6 minutes.
Additional video instruction explains how to upload your slideshow video to Youtube and share it in the Q&A section of this course (or Facebook).
Then we dig a little deeper:
I. Free Images and File Organization
II. Add Images to the Slide List
III. Apply a Style to Each Slide
IV. Add Slide Captions
V. Configure Transitions and Timing
VI. Add Music and Adjust Total Timing
VII. Produce Your Finished Sideshow Video
Followed by a second, more detailed course project.
And you're outta here! Honestly, that's all I ask of you.
By the end of this course you'll be a (relative) ProShow expert but still wanting more...
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- ProShow Beginners
- ProShow and this course are Windows based
- A fundamental knowledge of Windows might be helpful
What you'll learn
- Create a professional looking and sounding video slideshow in under 6 minutes
- Peal back the onion to perfect their slide styles and transitions
- Publish slideshows for upload to YouTube -- please share link to Q&A Section
- I. Select Your Slideshow Theme Using the Wizard
- II. Organize and Select Your Art
- III. Select and Time Your Music
- IV. Produce Your Finished Slideshow Video
- Warning: Save Your Work in Progress
- Create Your Own Slideshow in 6 Minutes
- Submit Your Project via YouTube and Q&A
- I. Free Images and File Organization
- II. Add Images to the Slide List
- III. Apply a Style to Each Slide
- IV. Add Slide Captions
- V. Configure Transitions and Timing
- VI. Add Music and Adjust Total Timing
- VII. Produce Your Finished Slideshow Video
- Example: Family Photo Album
- Manually Create Your Visual Short Story
- Example: Slide Layers, Masks and Animation
- Captions and Animation
- Slide Layers and Animation
- Layer Masks and Your Flaming Brian
- Layer Silhouettes with More Animation
- A Tool Merge Example: PowerPoint, GIMP and ProShow
- My Video Graphics Toolkit
Author, Publisher and Educator
I was born the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California.
After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happily ever since (for 38 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 8 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 40+ online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and SkillShare. My goal is to provide low cost high quality screen cast based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in the beautiful California wine country with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Brian Jackson 25 Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying 25 Brian Jackson courses for life.
Online Video Course Creation Forever Bundle
Unlock this bundle today for life to learn online video course creation on Uthena.