- Earn Steem with Steemit course guide.
- #1 New Social Media and Blogging Website? Steemit!
- Steem is a cryptocurrency that powers Steemit a social network.
- What are cryptocurrencies? What is Bitcoin?
- $503 a day for my first month on Steemit!
- Is Steemit going viral now? Huge growth in one month!
- Steem, Steem Power, and SteemDollars or SBD explained.
- Blog, comments, replies, and rewards explained.
- The home, new, hot, trending, and promoted feeds on Steemit.
- Steemit guides and helpful links!
- Creating a post on Steemit by submitting a story.
- Case studies from my friends starting on Steemit.
- Earn just by commenting!
- Trending post case studies and a simple way to get there!
- 8 websites to change fiat like USD to Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
- Coinbase.com is where I bought my Bitcoin which I then used to buy Steem.
- Bitstamp.net has support for most countries
- Kraken.com offers a great selection of altcoins to fiat.
- 3 more cryptocurrency exchanges if Coinbase, Bitstamp, and Kraken do not work for you.
- Buy Bitcoin with Cash on WallofCoins.com!
- Buy Bitcoin directly from third party sellers in nearly any country with LocalBitcoins.com
- Bittrex.com is my current favorite cryptocurrency exchange for buying Steem.
- Bittrex has 170+ cryptocurrencies with simple security using two factor authentication.
- Making a deposit on Bittrex.
- Selling SBD to BTC and buying anything with Bitcoin.
- Cashing out on Coinbase to USD
- Blocktrades.us makes changing BTC, ETH, LTC, and more to Steem easy.
- The blocktrades transaction completes within minutes and I power my Steem up.
- Different types of posts I make on Steemit.
- How much do top authors post?
- Publishing Steemit posts automatically to Facebook and Twitter Free with Zapier and Streemian.
- Earning more followers on Steemit.
- Built in crowdfunding!
- Crowdfund anything on Steemit from health emergencies to new apps.
- Redeeming Steemit Rewards.
- SBD Market with Steemit Tax Payment and Calculation System.
- Blocktrades tutorial for instant exchanges with Bitcoin, Ether, Steem, SBD, and Litecoin.
- Thank you for finishing the class!