Looking for an easy to use to do list manager that will actually help you to complete the things on your to do list?
Trello is a free online task manager that can be accessed using any web browser (or IOS and Android apps) and that supports simplified todo list management through a drag & drop interface.
Looking for an easy to use project manager that will allow you to work in teams?
Trello is a fully collaborative software tool that allows groups of people to work on shared projects moving tasks from concept through completion.
Looking for sophisticated task management that will allow you to manage large teams of people working toward a common goal?
Trello allows you to fully document each task in a project while also tracking estimated time against time actually spent.
So, how does Trello differ from any other todo list or task manager?
Trello allows you to organize multiple project into separate Boards. People can be invited to work together on boards granting different administrative privileges to each person. Each Trello Board is composed of multiple Lists with each list being associated with a phase of the project. For example, your lists might include:
- Todo - All tasks anyone can think of to work on.
- Selected - The tasks selected for this project.
- Working On - Tasks currently being worked on.
- On Hold - Tasks that are awaiting something.
- Completed - Completed Tasks
- Rejected - Rejected Tasks
Cards are added to a Board to represent individual tasks. Cards are moved from one List to the next to represent advancement through the phases of a project development from initial concept all the way to completion.
Initially developed to track software development projects, I will be showing you how to use Trello to track everything from course development to organizing a party
Trello is free. Trello is easy to use. Trello is intuitive. Trello is powerful. Trello will store you project data safely online and make it available on all your devices. Trello can be used to manage collaborative efforts.
So, what are you waiting for. Increase your productivity 10 fold using this leading task management tool.
Remember the 30 day money back guaranty if you aren't 100% satisfied with this course, so you have nothing to lose.
I look forward to seeing you in the classroom.
What Students Will Learn:
- Manage your personal todo lists online
- Track complex projects involving many tasks and phases of development
- Work collaboratively on projects assigning tasks to others
- Track the progress of your most complex projects
- All students need to complete this course is a computer and a web browser
- Basic computer skills couldn't hurt
- This course should be taken by anyone who does anything
- This course should be taken by people attempting to organize a project
- This course should be taken by professional project managers
- Introduction to Trello FREE PREVIEW
- Sign Up for a Free Trello Account FREE PREVIEW
- Trello Help FREE PREVIEW
- Configuring Your Trello Settings FREE PREVIEW
- Create and Manage Trello Boards
- Create and Manage Trello Lists
- Create and Manage Trello Cards
- Add Card Descriptions and Comments
- Wrap Up and Missed Material
- Demonstration: Creating the "Ben's Party" Trello Board
- Visit My "Ben's Party" Trello Board
- Labeling Cards and Labeling Labels
- Using Trello Filters
- Trello Card Checklists
- Trello Card Due Dates
- Trello Calendar and Third Party Calendar Integration
- Trello Card Attachments and Cloud Storage Integration
- Demonstration: A Tour of my "Udemy Projects" Trello Board
- Visit a Copy of My "Udemy Projects" Trello Board
- Adding Users and Assigning Administrative Priveledges
- Sharing Trello Boards and Assigning Members to Cards
- Example of Collaborative Trello
- Using Trello Teams
- Audience Participation
- Simple Checklist Completion
- Melanie's Publishing Project (Copy)
- Visit a Copy of "Melanie Jackson's Publishing Projects" Trello Board
- Using Trello to Outline a Book
- Visit "Outlining a Book" Trello Board
- The Trello Trello Board
- Bits & Pieces for Future Development
- Trello Apps
- Trello Browser Addons
- What Now?
Author, Publisher and Educator
I was born the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California.
After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happily ever since (for 38 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 8 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 40+ online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and SkillShare. My goal is to provide low cost high quality screen cast based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in the beautiful California wine country with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Brian Jackson 25 Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying 25 Brian Jackson courses for life.
Marketing Utilities Forever Bundle
Unlock this bundle today for life to learn marketing utilities on Uthena.