- Thank you for taking this course! What value do you get out of it? FREE PREVIEW
- How this course is structured for your maximum benefit?
- What I do online keeps changing and where you can find me stays the same.
- Show people what you can do on your YouTube channel.
- What is WordPress and how am I using it?
- What is Upwork and how am I using it?
- What is Fiverr and how am I using it?
- Making social media and freelancing profiles that match your name.
- Get to know yourself by answering some questions and finding your passion.
- Why are you working? What are you working for?
- What have you done recently in your life for fun?
- What would you do if you had enough money to do it?
- What would you be willing to do for 20 years?
- What do you hate doing?
- What experience do you already have online?
- How does what you like to do match with why you do it and what people need?
- What can you do for someone else that would really help them?
- What problems are other people having now that you could solve?
- What can you learn that is an in demand skill?
- Where can you most effectively contact the exact right person you could help?
- How are people used to paying for products or services related to your offering?
- Assume you will get no clients and customers to start and be grateful for leads.
- Attract new clients effortlessly instead of depending on promotion.
- Instead of being frustrated, appreciate your free time and use it to learn.
- Having clients and customers brings its own set of limitations.
- Use your freetime to build a YouTube channel, WordPress website, and more!
- YouTube is the easiest place to get organic search traffic which is gold.
- Timing is everything in life. Get found on YouTube at the right time.
- 0 to 1 video uploaded is the biggest step on YouTube.
- Talking head videos are the easiest to make and a great way to start.
- Screen capture tutorials are the foundation of my success on YouTube.
- Consistency is the key to making a great YouTube channel!
- I started out with WordPress and am still using it today.
- Follow the instructions of your hosting provider to get WordPress installed.
- Get a custom URL that never needs to change such as your first and last name.
- Managed WordPress hosting is the lowest cost and most effective.
- Meet the WordPress admin dashboard.
- WordPress is easy to use with a theme you like.
- How and why to make a child theme in WordPress.
- What are pages and posts in WordPress?
- How do you add plugins to WordPress and why use them?
- How do you download a backup copy of your WordPress website?
- Widgets in WordPress for addons in the sidebar, header, and footer.
- On page SEO is very easy to do with the free Yoast SEO plugin.
- Adding a user to your WordPress website and building your future.
- What is Upwork and how can you use it?
- What I am doing on Upwork today and what opportunities you might have.
- Upwork is a good place to get to know the talents you have.
- If you want to get hired on Upwork, put time and effort into your profile.
- A great Upwork profile headline has exact skills and attracts attention.
- I find and hire freelancers on Upwork based primarily on the skills listed.
- I hire people with the understanding that I cannot predict their performance.
- How to look for jobs on Upwork and sort into exactly which ones you want.
- The key is matching what you offer with what you apply for.
- Jobs with real work to be done on an ongoing basis are ideal.
- How to make an impressive job application in 10 minutes.
- Avoid posting or applying for jobs people cannot do themselves.
- Avoid working with nightmare clients or being a nightmare client.
- The pace on Upwork is slow. Avoid jobs needing to be done fast.
- Getting the first job successfully is the hardest thing to do on Upwork.
- What is Fiverr and what can you do with it?
- What am I doing today on Fiverr and what opportunities might you have?
- The 80/20 principle on Fiverr for power buyers and power sellers.
- Buy and sell on Fiverr for maximum learning and earning.
- Buying gigs on Fiverr. Find a gig to help you with Fiverr.
- Searching for the right gig on Fiverr can take time. Here are a few tips.
- If you want to buy a lot of gigs on Fiverr, put everything in the first message.
- Selling successfully on Fiverr. Learn from top sellers to get started.
- Most orders are likely to come from the same person.
- Selling on Fiverr. Creating your first or next gig is the biggest step.
- Managing and editing your Fiverr gigs for the most sales.
- Create as many gigs as you can to start.
- I think the perfect gig to sell is a feedback gig or a copy and paste gig.
- Always accept offers to cancel and make one if there is a big problem.
- Leveling up as a seller just takes time and experience.
- You never know which order will result in 20 more orders.
- Avoid fighting any battles on Fiverr because it is just not worth your time.
- What is not allowed on Fiverr? Check the general terms and high rating gigs.
- Having clients and customers is like dating. You both need to get what you need.
- Going from 0 to 1 client is the biggest difference.
- Fewer clients that love you is better than a lot of clients that like you.
- Forget scaling until you enjoy what you are doing and do it well.
- Expect to start out slow and consistently grow over time.
- Trust is built by admitting mistakes, having patience, and being fair.
- The easiest way to scale is with a deep client relationship.
- How you act in the rest of your life will be reflected in your work online.
I started my business in 2011 to help others overcome the same problems I struggled with starting with addiction, relationships, and money. After accumlating $100,000+ in debt to stay in business, I discovered teaching online in 2014. Within three years, I produced 3,000+ video tutorials and paid off all the debt while struggling to maintain ongoing relationships with my students. To help students and instructors grow better together, we launched Uthena in 2019 as the first marketplace offering the ability to publish free offers, courses, memberships, and services all in one place! I am grateful today for 5 years sober, 3 years plant based diet, 6 years married, 3 years parenting, and 7 years as an entrepreneur online with 2,300+ YouTube videos, 21 books, 680+ blog posts, 800+ podcast episodes, 70 songs on iTunes/Spotify, and 57+ video courses where I am the primary instructor on Uthena! Enroll in the course today and post a discussion to ask me a question or become a Jerry Banfield partner to join a community of 33 entrepreneurs like me which includes weekly voice calls and private group chats online!
Jerry Banfield Partners: The Online Entrepreneur Mastermind
Join Jerry Banfield and his 30+ partners in our mastermind filled with Udemy instructors, YouTubers, cryptocurrency investors, business owners, coaches, teachers, bloggers, musicians, and masters of growing online businesses with recurring revenue!
Access to ask Jerry Banfield questions and get a reply by posting a discussion in the course!
Download every video and then watch anywhere with no internet connection!
You will love this course or we will give you a full refund within 30 days!
Lifetime access every video in the course and any updates!