Would you like to learn how to do ethical hacking and penetration testing because this will help you level up your cyber security and ethical hacking career?
In this course you will learn:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Build your hacking environment!
- Linux Terminal and CLI
- What is Tor? How can you use it to protect your anonymity online?
- ProxyChains for using proxy servers, hiding your ip, and obtaining access.
- What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and how you can stay anonymous with VPN?
- What is a macchanger? How can you use it to change your mac address?
- Footprinting with Nmap and external resources.
- Attacking wireless networks. Overview of the tools.
- Breaking WPA/WPA2 encryption. WiFi hacking and WiFi hacker training.
- Signal jamming and denial of service.
- SSL strips.
- and much more…
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course and we hope you love it!
- Introduction to ethical hacking. What is it in detail? FREE PREVIEW
- Prerequisites for getting the most out of this course. FREE PREVIEW
- Basic terminology - white hat, gray hat, and black hat hacking. FREE PREVIEW
- Basic terminology - SQL injections, VPN, proxy, VPS, and keyloggers.
- Updated Kali Linux installation guide.
- Installing VirtualBox with RPM and why use a virtual machine.
- Installing VirtualBox using the default package manager from repositories.
- Creating the virtual environment.
- Installating VirtualBox on Windows.
- Kali Linux installation within a virtual environment.
- Booting up Kali Linux for the first time.
- Installing VirtualBox Guest Additions.
- Introduction to the Linux terminal.
- Linux command line interface (CLI) basics.
- Linux CLI explained in greater detail.
- Using Tor to protect your anonymity online.
- Tor continued.
- Proxychains for using proxy servers, hiding your IP, and obtaining access.
- Proxychains part 2.
- Proxychains part 3.
- Staying anonymous with a virtual private network (VPN).
- VPN continued.
- Macchanger part 1.
- Macchanger part 2.
- Footprinting with nmap.
- Nmap continued.
- External resources using public listings of known vulnerabilities.
- Introduction to wifi cracking WPA/WPA2.
- Aircrack and reaver installation.
- Installing aircrack-ng on Windows and crunch on Linux.
- Aircrack-ng and crunch usage example part 1.
- Aircrack-ng and crunch usage example part 2.
- Aircrack-ng and crunch usage example part 3.
- Cracking WPS pins with reaver part 1.
- Cracking WPS pins with reaver part 2.
- Cracking WPS pins with reaver part 3.
- Signal jamming and denial of service.
- Signal jamming and denial of service continued.
- SSL strip part 1.
- SSL strip part 2.
- SSL strip part 3.
- Funny things part 1.
- Funny things part 2.
- Funny things part 3.
- Evil twin part 1.
- Evil twin part 2.
- Evil twin part 3.
- Using known vulnerabilities part 1.
- Using know vulnerabilities part 2.
- Using known vulnerabilities part 3.
- Post authentication exploitation (DNS) part 1.
- Post authentication exploitation (DNS) part 2.
- Post authentication exploitation (DNS) part 3.
- SQL injection part 1.
- SQL injection part 2.
- SQL injection part 3.
- SQL injection part 4.
- SQL injection part 5.
- Cracking hashes.
- Cracking linux passwords with john the ripper part 1.
- Cracking linux passwords with john the ripper part 2.
- Cracking windows passwords with john the ripper.
- Hydra usage part 1.
- Hydra usage part 2.
- DoS attack demo part 1 - introduction to denial of service attacks.
- DoS attack demo part 2 - combine slowloris.pl with nmap.
- DoS attack demo part 3 - featuring ha.ckers.org.
- Intro to metasploit and reverse shells.
- Metasploit continued.
- Making reverse shells persistent on another system and escalating privileges.
- Creating a persistent reverse shell with Metasploit.
- How to upload a reverse shell onto a web server.
The digital age is upon us. Would you like to build/protect the systems that shape our future?
I am here on Uthena to produce valuable educational resources for students who wish to learn skills related to information technology, network security, programming languages and much more. Enroll in one of my courses for a practical, down to earth approach to learning.
JTDigital Courses Forever Bundle!
This bundle includes every technology course listed on the website by Joseph Delgadillo, Jerry Banfield, Nick Germaine and Ermin Kreponic! You will receive new courses as we publish them after a one time payment!