Foster the skills in your child that will benefit them for the rest of their life while forming a stronger bond with them.
This course is made for parents who want to teach their kids the following life and career skills:
Entrepreneurship and fundamentals of starting a business
Productivity and organization
How to achieve and do things to a high standard of quality
Importance of hard work
First job that is extremely educational
Lucrative career skills for the future
Real world skills that will transfer over to help your children do better in school and get into a better college
I have identified a large number of life/business/career success skills that range from focus to organization to time management to emotional intelligence to many others, and in this course, I guide parents on how to steer their children into business ideas that not only make money, but also teach kids and teenagers valuable life skills that will be useful in their education and eventual careers.
You and your child will be able to build a business together, work side by side, and bond over something productive and educational. You will have an opportunity to teach them many valuable life skills, and keep them positively engaged for a long time while letting their creativity and many other skills flourish.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
My name is Alex Genadinik. I don't claim to be a parenting expert, but I am a true business expert. I am a self-made successful entrepreneur and I've coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs and have created many products for entrepreneurs. I know exactly what it takes to achieve business and career success.
I created this course to perfectly instill the most valuable skills in your children while they are young, and set them on a path to career success.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your child's future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Parents who want to teach their kids business and entrepreneurship
- Kids who are self-motivated (this is mostly for parents)
- Desire for your child to learn entrepreneurship
What you'll learn:
- Guide your children to create an optimal business for them
- Foster skills in your children that set them up for life, career, business success for the rest of their lives
- Bond more tightly with your kids by having an amazing project to work on together
- Teach your children the value of money and hard work
- Real reasons to teach your child entrepreneurship
- List of success skills to choose from that you want to teach your child
- Your role as a parent: Theory of #1 and #2
- Business idea trajectory + child motivation: Intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation
- Easy business planning for kid business
- Schedule and time management and resource allocation
- Case study of a mid-size business time/resource management simplified
- SWOT analysis
- Freelance ideas
- Ecommerce & business ideas for heady kids who enjoy sitting behind the computer
- Business ideas for extroverted, sociable kids who like to interact with people
- Business ideas for crafty kids (or crafty parents)
- Big personality kids
- Coding for kids
- What to do with money: Saving, investing, spending, re-investing in the business
- Types of income
- If you have multiple children
- Dividing ownership, family and business
- Age appropriate businesses and approach
- Fundraising, elevator pitch and 1-page business plan
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!