Learn Advance Docker & Docker Swarm form Experts.
Develop and Conterize Application for Docker.
Convert your application into a Docker Application.
Manage Data Volumes using Docker and Docker Swarm.
Learn Continuous Deployment using Docker Swarm.
Docker Training: Become Job Ready in Docker Containerization by learning Docker Ecosystem, creating Docker images using Dockerfiles, Installing Ubuntu Linux and CentOS Linux, Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users, Security, Orchestration, Network Configuration Files, etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based real-time projects in various verticals.
After taking this course, you'll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with YAML
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Why shall we learn Docker technologies:
Docker software is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development, operations, systems architecture, testing and compliance practices.
Docker is becoming a must tool for developers. containers and the Docker’s approach gives you the opportunity to work without any need of dependencies. Docker allows developers to focus on the things which actually matter without worrying about the environment where the application runs.
Tons of companies are using docker in production, today you have access to that same virtualization technology right on your desktop.
Why DevOps skills?
Nowadays DevOps engineers are in great demand in the IT industry. Companies are looking for developers who can both develop and deploy the applications.
The average salary of a DevOps engineer is about $140,000 per year in the Silicon Valley area which is 20% higher than the salary of a software engineer.
Master DevOps Skills means you will be staying ahead in the competitive job market!
Some of the many cool things you'll do in this course:
- Edit web code on your machine while it's served up in a container
- Lockdown your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
- Use Virtual IP's for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Create your own image registry
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And so much more...
30-day money-back guarantee!
You will get 30-day money-back guarantee from Uthena for this course.
If not satisfied simply ask for a refund within 30 days. You will get a full refund. No questions whatsoever asked.
Are you ready to take your DevOps skills and career to the next level, take this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
- No paid software required - Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- Knowledge of Git and Linux will be preferred but NOT required.
What you'll learn:
- How to use Docker and Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
- Hand's-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom Docker images.
- Experience using multi-host logging and event monitoring for Docker Swarm.
- Update your containers using rolling updates, healthchecks, and rollbacks.
- RoadMap & Introduction of Course FREE PREVIEW
- Docker Course Resources
- Docker Course Resources : GitHub Repo
- Docker Editions In MarketPlace
- Install Docker on Various Platforms: Text Direction
- Docker on Windows
- Text Direction: Docker on Windows
- Install Docker On Mac Machine
- Create Linux Machine on Cloud
- Text Direction: Create Machine on Cloud
- Docker on Linux Machine
- Text Direction: Docker For Linux
- Check Docker Install and Configurations
- Start First Container in Docker
- Stop & Remove Containers From Docker
- Docker Internal Processing
- Container vs Virtual Machine
- Assignment - Manage Multiple Containers
- Assignment Answer - Manage Multi Containers
- Docker CLI Monitoring
- Start Container in Interactive Mode
- Run Commands in Running Container
- Docker Network Introduction
- Explore Container Network
- Docker CLI Network - List & Inspect
- Docker Netwrok : Create, Connect & Disconnect
- Docker Network DNS
- What is Docker Image
- Docker Hub Repository
- Concept of Docker Image Layers
- Docker Image Tagging
- Upload Docker Image to Cloud
- Basic of Dokcerfile
- Docker File Instructions
- Build Custome Docker Image
- Extend Official Docker Images
- Assignment : Docker Images
- Assignment Answer : Build Docker Image
- Persistant Data Issue In Containers
- Persistent Data : Data Volumes in Docker
- Persistent Data : Data Bind Mounts
- Assignment : Data Volumes
- Assignment Answer : Data Volumes
- Assignment : Bind Mount
- Assignment Answer : Bind Mounts
- Docker Compose Introduction
- Docker Compose YML File
- Run MYSQL & WORDPRESS via Docker Compose
- Docker Compose : Build Application From Scratch
- Docker Swarm Introduction: Swarm Orchestration
- Docker Swarm Terminology
- Create Service in Docker Swarm
- Create Docker Swarm Cluster
- Text Direction : SetUp Docker on Swarm Docker Nodes
- Networks in Docker Swarm
- Docker Swarm Traffic Management
- Assignment : Create Multi node Service
- Assignment Answer : Create Multiple Services
- Deploy Docker Stack in Docker Swarm
- Docker Swarm Stack : Scale Application
- Docker Swarm : Persistent Data Issue in Distributed Application
- Swarm : Deploy Distributed Application
- Docker Swarm Secrets Introduction
- Create Docker Service with Secrets
- Deploy Stack with Swarm Secrets
- ZeroDowntime Service Upgrade
- HealthCheck in Docker Swarm
- Constraints Placement in Docker Swarm
- Service Constraints in YML File
Hi, I am Anshul. I am an online Instructor since 2016 and I am working Professional in Siemens Corp, New Delhi, India.
My core expertise are DevOps and Cloud Development with Test Automation and CI Pipeline. I am graduate from Delhi University in Computer Science Engineering in 2012.