In this course you will learn high intensity interval training which is a special type of training used by many professional athletes, and people like firefighters whose jobs depend on them to be fit.
High intensity interval training (sometimes called HIIT) is what the popular Crossfit exercise system is based on. Crossfit is the latest popular exercise trend, and it is based on what we will teach you in this course! So go ahead and sign up, and begin having some awesome high intensity workouts.
High intensity interval training (sometimes called HIIT) works all the major muscle groups of your body while at the same giving you a great aerobic exercise because you are constantly out of breath. That way, in just 30 minutes you have the equivalent of a jog and a weight training exercise.
Unlike regular dumbbell-based exercise, you don't sit around and waste time between repetitions and sets. Instead, you choose your 5 to 7 exercises and rapidly go through them. Once you are done with all of them, you start doing them again, only next time with fewer repetitions. And you keep going for a few cycles of all the exercises.
Money back guarantee
Every course comes with a money back guarantee. So if for some reason you don't like the course, you can get a refund within 30 days of the purchase. But I am sure you won't want a refund because you will love the course! So go ahead, sign up and begin your high intensity workouts today!
- This course is for people who want to get in shape
- This course is for people who want to get more out of their workouts
- This course is for people who are interested in crossfit, but don't want to join a crossfit gym
- if you have injuries that will prevent you from doing this, don't take the course
- Please have good command of the English language because there is no subtitles in this course
What you'll learn:
- create your own high interval training routines
- work out in the gym or without the gym because for just about all exercises shown, we suggest alternatives to the gym and how you can do the exercise at home
- Maximize your workouts by doing cardio and muscle training at the same time
- Have over 40 exercises to choose from and always keep your workouts new and fresh
- Understand what the popular Crossfit gym series is based on
- Look better and more toned
- Feel better, have more energy, and be more fit
- Become stronger and healthier
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Explanation of High Intensity Interval Training (sometimes called Crossfit) FREE PREVIEW
- How to structure the workout - IMPORTANT - the workout hinges on this FREE PREVIEW
- Just making sure that you understand the structure of the workout
- Medicine ball section introduction
- Ball slams: works out arms, shoulders, abs from explosive motion and legs
- Side to side jumps on medicine ball: works arms, abs and legs
- Alternating lunges with the medicine ball: works legs, arms and core
- Medicine ball squats and raises: works arms, shoulders and legs
- Skater hops with weight: maintains aerobic intensity and works on balance
- Mountain climbers with the medicine ball: works arms, legs, stabilization
- Ball slam situ-ps: works abs, arms and many stabilization muscles of your body
- Different sit-ups with medicine ball: works lower abs, arms, stabilization
- Kettle bell exercises
- Basic kettle bell swings: works legs, arms and core
- Single arm kettle bell swings
- Goblet squats
- Jump rope section introduction
- Jump rope examples
- Slower jump rope example to see how to do it
- Exercise ball section introduction
- Back raises on the exercises ball
- Plank on the exercise ball
- Sit-ups with the exercise ball
- Hamstring rolls on the exercise ball
- Reverse crunch
- Advanced exercise ball routines
- Dumbbell section introduction and initial exercises
- Dumbbell exercises you can do on your feet
- Aerobic and shoulder exercises with dumbbells
- Creating more advanced variations with dumbbell exercises
- Full body workout with the dumbbells
- Pull-up section introduction
- Beginner pull-ups with support
- Advanced variations of pull-ups, chin-ups that also target abs
- Ab roller
- Step-up section introduction
- Side step-ups
- More difficult step-ups
- Advanced variation
- Natural ways to improve performance
- What to eat before workouts to improve performance and have more energy
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!