Get 12 courses in 1 with this course that gives you:
Gives you productivity fundamentals
Getting your psychology optimized to maximize productivity strategies
Boosting your efficiency
Mobile apps and software tools to boost your focus and productivity
Organizing your work environment
Teach you mindfulness
Use mindfulness techniques to determine what the right things for you are to work on
Realizing your life purpose to direct your work in the most optimal direction
Use the pursuit of your life purpose to get you as motivated as possible and boost your long-term intrinsic motivation
This is a one of a kind productivity course that is change every way you work, and optimize it to be much more efficient and productive. This course is so inclusive that it can easily be 10 different individual courses. But here, you get all the strategies and tips in one full and amazing course.
Go ahead and sign up for this course, and become a productivity machine!
You will learn how to be productive in:
Your daily work
Your weekly scheduling
And most importantly, you will learn to choose the right projects to work on in order to take your life in its best and most optimal direction
In the course I go over some productivity apps which might ask you for your email address, and some products which are not free. I DO NOT collect any revenue or your emails for myself. I do not benefit from promoting those products/apps. The only reason I recommend them in the course is because I think they will help you achieve the goals of the course.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- All Professionals
- Be excited about trying the productivity strategies in this course
- Try the productivity tips as you make your way through the course - that's how you will get the benefits and become more productive
What you'll learn:
- Be more productive in everything you work on starting today and for the rest of your career
- Improve your focus
- Improve your long-term and short-term motivation
- Select the most effective tasks to work on and get rid of things that don't move you forward
- Eliminate interruptions and start using software and apps to help you be more productive
- Change your work area for an immediate productivity boost
- The benefits of this course will be lasting for the rest of your life!
- Join office hours via Google Hangout and get personalized expert advice (I'm the only instructor I know who does office hours like this)
- Productivity fundamentals and basics section introduction
- Singular focus within a task
- Identify your highest value tasks - exercise and eventual discipline
- Delegation to boost your personal and business productivity
- 10-20% of your time to work ON IT vs. IN IT
- Can you automate anything? Automation is part of productivity too
- Productivity, delegation and automation budget
- Working on tasks in bursts/sprints/chunks, whatever you like to call them: flow
- Pomodoro effect: deliberate bursts of focus, followed by scheduled breaks
- 5 productive habits to form: willpower vs. habit
- How you can run your business on 1 hour per day (although I don't recommend it)
- Zeigarnik effect - uneasiness about not finishing a task
- Gaining perspective: the ability to identify and focus on what's most important
- Overwhelmed? break big tasks into small and manageable ones - put less pressure
- Eliminating interruptions when someone wants to chat
- Learning to say NOOOOOO is productive
- Create room and time for psychological space and declutter your mind space
- Productivity apps section introduction
- Google calendar
- TODO note taking apps and methods
- Proper ways to make to-do lists
- Trello for team productivity
- Podcasting apps to help you learn any topic on the go
- Pocket for bookmarking
- Time Sink
- Apps to block Facebook or time wasting sites
- Pomodoro app and technique
- Boomerang app for email productivity
- Social Quant for marketing automation productivity
- Brain training games apps to increase work productivity
- Headspace mindfulness app for overall life productivity
- Organization section introduction
- Everything must have its own place philosophy
- 4 types of organizers and shelves to store things
- Desk organizers
- Whiteboard to draw up big ideas and visualize projects
- Sharing my own workspace experience
- The immediate space in front of you and just off to the side of the keyboard
- Lighting - which is best and how much of it is better
- Wireless devices: keyboard, mouse, etc
- Everything a reach away - guiding idea: example garbage/recycle next to you
- Cleaning wipes for electronics and laptop screens
- Should you eat at your desk?
- Exercise 1 for organization: spend 5 minutes daily organizing and cleaning
- Exercise 2 for organization: create a to-do space
- Time management to boost productivity - section introduction
- DISCIPLINE: Take non important tasks out of your schedule - really evaluate it
- Practice not answering phone/email/social requests unless they are emergency
- Exercise: Create a weekly schedule with blocks of time based on priorities
- Plan your day, and don't start your day until you complete the day plan
- Workplace or school stress is minimized by effective time management
- Structure in time management actually gives you more freedom
- Benefits of mindfulness
- Mindfulness definitions: 2 ways of thinking about it
- Philosophical perspective and reason for mindfulness
- How our changing technology and social environments effect our self awareness
- Blaming and looking for scape goats
- Mindfulness exercise 1
- Let's try to meditate together? :)
- Discovering your life purpose, a gigantic boost in productivity
- What exactly is this "life purpose" thing?
- The mistake you should not make
- Exercise to begin exploring your life meaning or curiosity
- Next exercise: work and idle time in your space of interest
- Role of education in finding life purpose: job vs. humanity/thinking/feeling
- Are people and organizations handing you their purposes to work on?
- What kind of a legacy do you want to leave for yourself?
- How I discovered/discovering my life purpose by following my curiosity
- Story from Dostoevsky about life purpose and not wasting time and urgency
- Me me me vs. doing something bigger for some cause?
- Exercise: write down and list all things you want to change in the world
- How to get long-term intrinsic motivation
- First motivation exercise
- Exercise 2: solidifying your habit from previous exercise
- Checklist for your days
- Your sleep
- How I stay motivated
- Set achievable goals to give yourself light at the end of the tunnel hope
- Extrinsic motivation: external incentives like punishment or reward
- List of short-term things you can do to get more motivation TODAY!
- Example of how you can be motivated and not motivated as an entrepreneur
- No motivation due to pursuing wrong goals in life
- Why it's important to choose correct goal: sets your life in right trajectory
- Goal setting exercise 1: create a list of top-10 goals
- Exercise 2: group the goals, and ask yourself: which are most important?
- Exercise 3: create visuals of your goals
- Exercise 4: finalizing your goal and setting it in motion
- Business plan the goalsGoals
- Don't listen to people who say you can't and all their reasons why not
- 80-20 rule for your goals and importance of focus
- S.M.A.R.T goal setting
- Why new years resolutions don't work
- The mistake we all make with our goals
- Ego-based mental trap that will make you pursue mis-goals or wrong goals
- Procrastination is a habit
- Before sitting down to do a task
- Are you avoiding unpleasant tasks that you don't want to do?
- Are you a dreamer and not a doer?
- Is perfectionism holding you back and making you not start?
- Do you work better under pressure?
- Fear of criticism?
- A.D.D or disorganization?
- Mindfulness exercise: long term goal vs. short term desire: which do you want?
- Adding accountability: having deadlines imposed on you
- Mindfulness: slow down and track your train of thought
- Identify YOUR productive time & create MORE productive time
- Self control software for Mac
- 25 minutes of work and 5 minutes break Chrome plugin
- Study of procrastination apps
- Exercise1: Empty your work area of clutter & make it a nice pleasant environment
- DO YOU WATCH TV? It is a killer
- Exposure to bright light helps us to regulate our sleep, boosts our mood and..
- Adjust colors of your workspace
- Rewarding yourself? What do you think?
- My own case study
- Efficiency section introduction
- My automation philosophy to business
- Efficiency tips for how I wrote 14 books in 55 daysanyBooks
- Efficiency tips in how I wrote one book and fully automated marketing
- How to use video for most potential of repurposing content
- How to efficiently set up for recording video/audio
- Efficient code learning and how I made my apps
- Project planning to be efficient and organized with outlines
- How to do marketing efficiently
- My own efficiency strategy of fitting tasks into time spaces
- What not to make efficient
- Multitasking and efficiency
- Don't work while tired
- Delegation and outsourcing for efficiency
- Boosting productivity with education and coaching
- National Geographic research article on our attentions and brains
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!