Learn SQL by Coding! A Course that You Will Actually Learn SQL Easily with Hundreds of Examples!
★★★★★ (Always Up to Date Course) ★★★★★
☛ Now you are looking at a course, that you will really Learn SQL by Coding Easily and Quickly.
☛ This course is not just easily explained, but also explained in detail, and many examples.
☛ Forget about all the trivial courses, articles, or youtube videos.
☛ You are looking at a course that you will buy to thousands dollars ($$$,$$$) at somewhere else.
☛ I tried to explain the subjects with all the details, and with maximum number of examples.
☛ What is different in this course? "Professionally".
If you get this course, please try to write and run all the examples with me.
You can ask any questions about this course from discussion board.
Your questions will be answered immediately.
Benefits of Taking This SQL Course
Knowing SQL can get you a better job or improve the one you have and it provides to earn you $80k+ in the IT Industry. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the biggest technology companies in the IT industry, and make your software life easier, that's why it's so popular and backed by Oracle.
This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Oracle SQL. I will demystify the query skill and help you understand the essential concepts how to write SQL codes easily and thinking analytically against the problem in your company.
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview 10% of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, we offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to write SQL code easily from scratch to master level!
Who this course is for:
This SQL course is for new SQL Server users who are not yet familiar with SQL syntax. This course is for those who will be gathering and mining for data, not for database administrators looking to learn about implementation, or security. No prior programming knowledge is needed. This course is probably not for you is you are looking to learn super advanced queries.
This SQL course is not for you if you are already 100% comfortable with SQL.
This SQL course is for SQL Server user who are looking to query databases.
This SQL course is not for SQL user who are looking for information about database administration, or security policies.
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to code in SQL
- Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skill
- Learn how to create a database from scratch
- Use SQL to query a database
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- Adopt professionally tested SQL best practices
- Acquire top-notch coding techniques and best practices
- Tons of exercises that will solidify your knowledge
- Creating solutions on any SQL problems
- Understanding database terminology
- Download & install the related softwares
- Get any data from the database
- Restricting and Filtering the Data
- Using SQL functions
- Ordering the results
- Grouping the data
- Select from Multiple Tables
- Use queries inside of queries
- Combine the results
- Playing with the Data
- Create and modify their own tables.
- Lifetime Author Support
- Weekly Quizzes / Assessments
- How To Create A Table in SQL
- How To Rename A Table in SQL
- Update A Record From Table in SQL
- Delete A Record From The Table
- How To Insert A Record Within A Table in SQL
- How To Create a Table in PhpMyAdmin
- How To Use Select SQL Statement
- How To Use Select Distinct SQL Statement
- How To Use Where Clause in SQL
- How To Use Alias Name Script in SQL
- How To Use Limit Operator in SQL
- How To Use Order By SQL Statement
- SQL Min and Max Functions
- SQL Count Aggregate Function
- SQL Average Aggregate Function
- SQL Sum Aggregate Function
- SQL - AND Operator
- SQL - OR Operator
- SQL - NOT Operator
- SQL - Combining AND, OR and NOT Operator
- Finishing of The Course
Rahul Singh Nirvan
IT Expert and Online Instructor
Self Taught Ethical Hacker, Online Instructor & Web Developer
My name is Rahul Singh Nirvan, I am a tech enthusiastic. I just love hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get me wrong as I said I am an ethical hacker.
I have a very good experience in ethical hacking, web development and online teaching. I started making video tutorials back in 2016 in an ethical hacking community , I also worked as a pentester and web developer for some companies.
I'm really excited to finally share my knowledge with you.
"It is my pleasure and privilege to teach you. I hope you'll come away knowing something you didn't, so join me on this crazy adventure that will change your life!
Wondershare Filmora: Novice To Ninja Filmora Video Editing
Learn Video Editing Like A Pro Using Wondershare Filmora Beginner To Pro With These Step By Step Filmora Tutorial.