Plan, create and promote a best-in-class course that will dominate its industry and sell it on Udemy or your own website.
I've been in the eLearning industry for five years, and in this course I teach you the ropes of this business. Use the wisdom in this course to skip all the struggles and mistakes made by others who get into the eLearning industry and don't take outdated advice given out by other supposed experts. In this course, I'll show you how the top Udemy instructors plan, create and promote their courses so you can too.
BEST COURSES SELL THE MOST
I'll show you how to create the best course in your niche, and quality sells. We'll go over student shopping behaviors and I'll explain what signals they use to influence their shopping decisions.
40-POINT COURSE-QUALITY CHECKLIST
Once you understand how important course quality is to course success, we'll use a 40-point checklist to make your course as great as possible, and I'll show you how to make each of the 40 points as good or better than any competitor.
Get this course, and win in the eLearning space through quality and happy students!
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE SO BUY NOW
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee. It's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
- People starting out creating and promoting online courses
- Desire to get into the eLearning business
What you'll learn:
- How to create a perfect course that is best in its category
- How to create a multi-course roadmap
- How to get your video, lighting and audio to be perfect
- 40-point course quality checklist to make your course fantastic
- Most effective marketing strategies for courses
- Best practices for effective video creation types to get you going ASAP
- In what topics are you expert? Where can you make "best in class" course?
- How to research market demand and how much you can make
- Inviting co-instructors
- Position you as thought leader
- Choosing course topics & case studies of successes and failures of my courses
- How long should each video be?
- How long should a course be?
- 40-point course quality checklist
- Researching course demand with the Google Keyword Tool
- How to create a course outline
- How to make the course flow well
- Should you have quizzes and exercises and downloadables
- Course gamification and contests
- Testing your course
- Masterclass quality issues
- Six common video formats
- Talking head videos
- Screencast videos
- Picture in picture video genre
- Lighting and shadows
- Improving lighting, background and shadows with better equipment
- Audio section introduction
- Getting rid of sound echo with studio foam
- Microphone options
- My favorite microphone that I use and recommend
- Your face and camera angle
- Five different ways to film your video
- Body language section introduction
- Clothing and appearance
- Body language in a video
- Basics of your speech and tone when presenting
- Should you prescript? What kind of preparation? Teleprompter
- Parasite words in your speech - how to recognize and get rid of them
- If you have an accent like I do
- Title and subtitle
- Social proof
- Course price
- Structure courses so after they finish your current course, can recommend next
- Recycling videos and content for multiple courses
- Where to get extra ideas for videos for natural course length boost
- Free to paid strategy
- Where most sales will come from
- Results of free coupon giveaways
- Udemy Live
- Udemy Terms of Service
- Which tasks you can outsource
- Section introduction
- Strategies for selling courses on Thinkific's site vs. your site
- Thinkific pricing and account options
- Signing up for the basic Thinkific account
- Starting to upload your first course
- Uploading the course one file at a time
- Setting the price and overview of broad pricing options and strategies'
- Setting the course image and brief description
- Publishing the course live
- Creating a sales widget in Thinkific
- Adding the course widget to your site and enabling the course to be sold
- Exploring themes and creating your banner - initial styling
- Adding a sales video to the course sales page
- Adding the course description
- Adding a call to action
- Adding a nice course banner image (hero image)
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!