Become an effective leader of yourself first, and learn how to lead and manage others!
When do you lead and when do you manage? What's the difference? And how do you actually lead?
These are all questions you will have answered by the end of this course. You will also begin your own journey as a leader, both of yourself and of others.
If you are currently a manager or a founder of your own business, instead of randomly doing your job, you must assume the leadership role and lead.
But how do you lead if you aren't sure how to exactly do it and when to do it?
That's when this course comes in.
You will learn to get more out of yourself and the people you lead.
Sign up today and learn the necessary skills and tactics to become a leader.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
My work has helped millions of people in every country of the world, and I would love to help you.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP. I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Business leaders and stakeholders
- Be excited about learning how to lead
What you'll learn:
- Know the difference between leadership and management
- Know when to lead and when to manage
- Become an effective leader of yourself and others
- Get the most and best work from the people you lead like your employees or co-workers
- Identify which people will be ideal to groom into leaders who can lead beside you
- Have a better functioning organization that gets more done
- What is leadership? FREE PREVIEW
- From Brian Tracy, what is leadership FREE PREVIEW
- Management styles
- What is the difference between leadership and management
- When to lead and when to manage
- Growth of yourself as a leader
- Leadership and management of yourself as an entrepreneur
- Traits of strong leaders
- Traits of strong managers
- Company of one
- Partnering and business partners
- Hiring on Fiverr
- Hiring on UpWork
- Hire for small projects first if possible
- Hiring technique
- Hiring your first employee
- Different kinds of fits
- 6 Extra competencies
- Most important work relationship is of employee to boss
- Team building
- Team building of getting employees to work better together
- Common rewards and employee recognition
- Don't do's
- Ideas for resources where you can improve various skills
- Big priorities for your mid to long-term company direction
- The Eisenhower Matrix
- What exactly is correct feedback
- Giving employee feedback
- Situation Behavior Impact (SBI Model)
- How to take feedback
- If you have to give negative feedback
- Proof-read your communications
- Phone skills
- Conflict management introduction
- Conflict handling or conflict resolution styles
- Additional conflict resolution tips
- After conflict
- What is EQ (emotional intelligence)
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!