SEO can be easy if you know how to choose the right keywords that are easy to rank for and bring traffic that converts into customers.
I have 10+ years of experience doing SEO. In this course, I share the strategies I've perfected over the years to help you be more effective and creative in your keyword research.
This course helps you find better (and more) keywords than your competitors. The strategies in this course will prevent you from wasting a tremendous amount of time and money, and finally get results from your SEO efforts.
THIS COURSE SOLVES MANY COMMON PROBLEMS OF MODERN SEO
This course gives you:
Ways to find new keywords that are easier to rank for
Keyword targeting tactics that allow you to get more traffic and jump over stronger competitors
Ranking strategies on Google SEO, YouTube and Amazon
Advanced keyword strategies used by elite SEO professionals
The strategies in this course work. I'll show you results for how I got my paid product ranking on Amazon using these keyword strategies, and how I do Google SEO in order to outsmart many of my competitors.
Sign up for this course, and let's get started helping you be much more savvy about your SEO and keyword strategies, and get you more traffic.
Note: in some of the lectures of this course I give case studies with my own products. I am not trying to sell you anything extra. The reason I am showing those case studies is to give you examples that worked, and since I have a deep understanding of exactly what it took to make those products successful with SEO, I use them to give you an insider's view.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I am an expert growth marketer, and I create winning marketing strategies for my clients all the time. Now it is your turn to grow your business, and fulfill your dreams.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WHEN YOU FINISH THE COURSE
When you complete 100% of the videos in this course, you get a certificate of completion by Uthena so you can show it as proof of your expertise and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction in the course topic.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- SEO marketers
- Website owners
- People who want more traffic
- Be excited to apply creative techniques in this course to discover more keywords and get more highly-converting traffic
What you'll learn:
- Identify highly-converting SEO keywords for your business
- Increase traffic after identifying more keywords for which to rank
- Use the keywords across search engines such as Google, Amazon, YouTube, Etsy, app stores and other search engines
- Find keywords in new, unique ways that your competitors are not using
- Boost revenue through more accurate keywords and increased search traffic
- See case studies and examples of how keywords increase traffic so you can follow along
- Watch this first! FREE PREVIEW
- How to get immediate benefits from 1st lecture & course welcome and introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Small disclaimer FREE PREVIEW
- Example one of how I do advanced keyword use on a page
- Keyword example with a product on Amazon
- Example 2 for another advanced technique for web pages
- Page for each section of a web page
- Cornerstone content
- Basic Google Keyword Tool setup
- How to find more keywords for more traffic & keywords that are easier to rank
- The problem with keyword tools and where they fall short
- Exercise I did to get more keyword ideas that keyword tools were not giving me
- Exercise two: Thinking in keywords
- Two additional keyword tools, especially for non-Google search
- Checklist of 16 items for how to get keywords
- 6-item checklist for keywords on the home page
- Checklist for non-home pages
- Case study: Pop IT Solutions
- Dentist office keyword research example
- SocialSapiens from Jeff Hora
- Disability answers website overview
- SEMrush and their Chrome extension
- SpyFu for competitor keyword research
- Answering a question from a student about Yoast plugin keyword field
- Keyword WORKSHEET
- Creating a full list of keywords to rank for and tracking them
- Keywords exercise and test to really drive this part of SEO knowledge home
- Final keyword tests's answers - see how I think about the keywords
- Setting up your Webmaster Tools
- Creating your sitemap.xml
- Troubleshooting crawling errors
- SEO definitions for beginners
- Where your pages are ranking and page/query performance
- Google Analytics introduction
- SEO KeywordOptimizer tool for on-page text optimization
- How to get the TextOptimizer 7-day free trial to premium features
- Competitor research with SerpStat SEO tool
- Miscellaneous: What is going on with Google Plus?
- What's next after doing the advanced keyword gathering and targeting
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!