This course approaches time management from 3 unique angles:
Time management in a single day
Time management in a week
Time management in your life to make sure that the tasks you work on are the right ones for your overall life direction, because if you are working on the wrong tasks, then all that time is mismanaged and wasted
Try this course and its unique approach which ends at you looking at the bigger picture of your life. This course is meant to not only help you manage your time, but also to help you set all your work to help you achieve what you are meant to work on and achieve.
All my courses come with a 30-day money back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying this course. Go ahead and sign up, and let's get started helping you manage your time better.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Young people
- Students or new professional
- I hope you are excited to try the ideas in this course
- This course is great if you have days where you feel like you didn't do enough to move your life forward. We'll fix that for you!
What you'll learn:
- Manage your time better
- Become better at scheduling
- Take unimportant things OUT of your schedule
- Follow your schedule better, and get more important tasks done, moving your life and projects decidedly forward
- Get better at choosing the important things to pursue in life and work
- Become more efficient with your business/work/school
- DISCIPLINE: Take non important tasks out of your schedule - really evaluate it FREE PREVIEW
- Exercise 1: practice not immediately answering phone/messages/emails
- Exercise: Create a weekly schedule with blocks of time based on priorities
- Exercise: plan your day before you start it, and do it every day from now on
- Poor time management leads to stress & negative effects on other aspects of life
- Section introduction
- What exactly is this "life purpose" thing?
- The mistake you should not make
- Exercise to begin exploring your life meaning or curiosity
- Next exercise: work and idle time in your space of interest
- Role of education in finding life purpose: job vs. humanity/thinking/feeling
- Are people and organizations handing you their purposes to work on?
- How I discovered/discovering my life purpose by following my curiosity
- Story from Dostoevsky about life purpose and not wasting time and urgency
- 2 mindfulness definitions
- Benefits of mindfulness
- Philosophical perspective and reason for mindfulness
- How our changing technology and social environments effect our self awareness
- Mindfulness exercise 1
- Mindfulness exercise 2
- How to know when you are on the right path
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!