- Welcome to the email marketing course filmed in May 2016 and 2017! FREE PREVIEW
- What is exciting that you can do with using course? FREE PREVIEW
- What am I doing a year later with my email marketing? FREE PREVIEW
- Having users create an account makes getting an email much easier!
- A fast website makes email signups a LOT easier!
- Facebook ads with a video to an account sign up make easy list building
- What have I done with my own email marketing? $100,000+ earned via Udemy.
- The most important part of effective email marketing is delivering value.
- What mistakes have I made with email marketing? A lot!
- Surprise! The WEBSITE is the most critical component of great email marketing.
- Before collecting emails, I chose a service provider that meets my needs.
- To effectively collect emails, I need help testing different forms and pages.
- What do you get in the website basics section?
- For my domain name, I use my name because that stays the same.
- WordPress is the content management system I use to create my website.
- 3 hosting providers that work great with WordPress for a low cost.
- The majority of the work comes from making blog posts worth reading.
- For my WordPress theme I picked one I liked from another website.
- Starting by making signup forms on my WordPress website.
- One more reason to have a great website- what do I usually do on a landing page?
- I am making my new list with MailChimp because that is how I made my last one.
- MailChimp cost- free for under 2,000 subscribers!
- Which MailChimp plan I am using?
- Read the TOS before sending an email or get your account suspended.
- Campaigns in MailChimp are emails I have sent.
- Templates are the outlines I can use to send emails.
- Lists are collections of email addresses I can send emails to.
- Reports are where I see the results of my campaigns to lists.
- Automation is where I can setup emails to be sent automatically.
- API keys allow me to integrate with WordPress, LeadPages, etc.
- How to add users to my MailChimp account to help with sending emails.
- How to create a new email list in MailChimp.
- How to edit the text on the opt in email.
- How to set the double opt in welcome offer page.
- Using a page on my WordPress website to provide the offer redemption.
- Forget about making the page ultra secret and handle problems as they come up.
- Making the free offer in the same format as future offers.
- Adding a Facebook conversion tracking pixel to my page.
- Setting up conversion tracking with Google AdWords and "all converters."
- Using affiliate links with claiming the free offer.
- Explaining what to expect next as a subscriber.
- Examples of squeeze pages, capture pages, and registration pages in LeadPages.
- LeadPages makes trial and error simple for building better email capture pages.
- How I choose a template to get started with making a new landing page.
- A simple test to make sure everything is working before continuing!
- Power User Tips! Know what you need beforehand and test as soon as possible!
- LeadPages pricing options.
- Introduction to customizing templates and saving a landing page.
- Managing integrations in Leadpages by connecting with an email provider.
- Setting the thank you page as the conversion goal page in LeadPages.
- Setting up a thank you page for double opt in.
- An overview of my entire email system with ideas on what I need to create.
- Building a landing page with another free offer for the email list.
- Live tutorial! Creating an email template to get opens and clicks to my website.
- Review and preview of my simple email template.
- Sending my first email to my new list using my template.
- Understanding and reporting the results of my first email.
- Google AdWords is #1 for keeping users coming back
- Thank you for finishing my email marketing class! What next?
I started my business in 2011 to help others overcome the same problems I struggled with starting with addiction, relationships, and money. After accumlating $100,000+ in debt to stay in business, I discovered teaching online in 2014. Within three years, I produced 3,000+ video tutorials and paid off all the debt while struggling to maintain ongoing relationships with my students. To help students and instructors grow better together, we launched Uthena in 2019 as the first marketplace offering the ability to publish free offers, courses, memberships, and services all in one place! I am grateful today for 5 years sober, 3 years plant based diet, 6 years married, 3 years parenting, and 7 years as an entrepreneur online with 2,300+ YouTube videos, 21 books, 680+ blog posts, 800+ podcast episodes, 70 songs on iTunes/Spotify, and 57+ video courses where I am the primary instructor on Uthena! Enroll in the course today and post a discussion to ask me a question or become a Jerry Banfield partner to join a community of 33 entrepreneurs like me which includes weekly voice calls and private group chats online!
Jerry Banfield Partners: Full Time Online Entrepreneurs
Join Jerry Banfield and his 30+ partners in our mastermind filled with Udemy instructors, YouTubers, cryptocurrency investors, business owners, coaches, teachers, bloggers, musicians, and masters of growing online businesses with recurring revenue!
Access to ask Jerry Banfield questions and get a reply by posting a discussion in the course!
Download every video and then watch anywhere with no internet connection!
You will love this course or we will give you a full refund within 30 days!
Lifetime access every video in the course and any updates!