Strategies to relieve your stress this very moment and for the long-term to improve your life and run your business better without being controlled by stress.
Stress can impact all our business decisions, but as entrepreneurs, we must control it. The best way to do it is with proper time management and task prioritization.
Once you know the right amount of tasks to put on your calendar that will be the most impactful for your business, you will have immediate stress relief and not have stress long-term
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee. It's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in yourself and enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone undergoing stress
- People struggling with money and having stress as a result
- Please be open to the ideas in the course
What you'll learn:
- Decrease stress
- Improve wellbeing
- Feel better
- Learn modern time management ideas
- Watch this first! FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction and warm welcome FREE PREVIEW
- Cortisol & good stress vs. bad stress FREE PREVIEW
- Impact of stess on decision making
- Four A's of stress management and stress journal
- Leading causes of stress
- Immediate stress relievers in the moment
- Stress is a choice - you have control
- Introduction to time management to decrease stress from being overwhelmed
- Covey's time management matrix from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Furthering our thinking in task prioritization with automation, delegation, etc
- Exponential productivity results from some tasks
- Psychology of happiness to help us prioritize tasks
- Example: How I turn important tasks to Eisenhower matrix to a schedule I follow
- ROTI (Return On Time Invested) & procrstination on purpose
- Breathing exercises
- Coping technique: Reframe problems
- Additional quick stress relief and management tips
- Decrease expectations
- Social media lowers confidence and creates stress
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!