Become more than an employee! Turn yourself into a successful founder and CEO, and turn your ideas into a successful business!
I got a Computer Science degree and worked as a software engineer.
But I wanted to learn more about business and have more of a say in business conversations and decisions. Plus, I wanted to turn my ideas into something real and successful.
Plus, you have a bigger earning potential as a business owner than a software engineer who works for the business owner.
That is what you will get in this course - a way to transition from a techie to a full blown, strong entrepreneur.
This course will teach you
How to get business ideas
Introduce you to marketing
Give you many soft business skills
Teach you basics of business communication
Help you feel confident in thinking through business strategies
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers who want to reach higher potential than to just have a job for the next 30-years
- Programmers who want to pursue their own creative ideas, but don't know the best way
- Take charge of your own career and make yourself the boss and CEO
- Please be excited about adding business skills to your engineering background
- Be able to do the exercises in the course
What you'll learn:
- Smoothly transition from technology to business
- Start your own successful business
- Add a business dimension to your technical skills
- Participate in business and marketing meetings at your company
- Grow into a business leader and have people follow your ideas instead of the other way around
- Be more than just an employee. Become a founder and CEO and reach a higher potential
- You got an idea, now what? 3-sentence business plan
- Your business pitch which you will use to get feedback and more
- Do you need a formal, long business plan?
- How to get feedback on your business idea and from where
- Customer development by Steve Blank
- Starting to identify your target customer
- Emotional intelligence as an entrepreneur
- Transition from tech to business owner
- MVP and Eric Ries
- Sharing my own transition from programmer to business owner
- Reasons businesses fail
- How to get business ideas
- Services business & freelancing as an engineer
- Teaching engineering online
- Example of successfully teaching technical topics - Mark Lassoff
- Software product
- Gigantic platform business models
- Exercise for getting tech business ideas
- You can start commoditized non-tech businesses too
- List of passive income business opportunities
- First-time marketer tutorial
- Push vs pull, targeting & 5 general ways to promote a business to ideal clients
- Exercise for previous video to pick your ideal marketing strategies
- Demographics and psychographics plus your exercise
- Don't listen to anyone, but who to listen to?
- Marketing plan book attached as PDF for free
- How to measure demand
- Customer support and quality is your marketing
- Facebook marketing crashcourse
- SEO crashcourse
- Computer Science education phase
- Working as a software engineer and cashing in on stock options
- Struggling and failing on my own
- Success phase
- How to find best co-founders
- Mentors and advisors and masterminds
- Family and friends support - they are not business partners, but always there
- Engineer speak vs. business speak
- Features vs benefits
- Writing incredible headlines & examples. It is more important than you think
- From least to most effective - monetization strategies
- Monetization strategies exercise
- Business insurance considerations and where to get it
- Business registration - why/when
- What is "investable"
- List of incubators
- Different types of risk and risk tolerance
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!