Learn LaTeX from scratch in an easy-to-follow but highly effective way. Get up to the level of professional document writeup, presentation creation and even generating graphics in LaTeX.
What will I learn?
- Basics of creating a document
- Citations and references
- Mathematics and algorithm
- Including Graphics
- TikZ (Drawing figures in LaTeX)
- Presentations in LaTeX (which don't look like every other LaTeX presentation ever!)
- Automating stuff
- Tips to make your documents stand out
About the instructor:
- Teacher and researcher by profession
- PhD in Security and a PostDoc from Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Germany
- Designer and photographer by hobby
- (Have an eye for design)
- Absolute beginners
- People who want to impress others with their professional looking documents (without spending ages on them)
- Researchers and educators
- Grad and undergrad students
*** UPDATES ***
- Added video on creating beautiful gantt charts using LaTeX.
- Watch this first! FREE PREVIEW
- Installation for Windows (Free Software) FREE PREVIEW
- Installation for Mac (Free Software) FREE PREVIEW
- Installation for Linux (Free Software)
- No Installation (Free Web-based Service)
- Creating our First Document
- Basic Document Structure
- Inserting Figures (and Best Practices)
- Inserting Tables
- Cross-referencing and Sub-documents
- Lists, Emphasis and Paragraphs
- Bibliography and Citing
- Switching Templates (IEEE, ACM, Springer, General)
- LaTeX Build Internals (Optional)
- Maths Basics
- Features for Math Documents
- Accents and Matrices
- Symbols, Automation and Best Practices
- Professional Looking Algorithms
- Code with FancyVrb
- Listings Package for Code Output
- Beamer Basics
- Making Presentations Impressive
- TikZ Basics
- Managing Styles
- The Power of TikZ
- Where to Go Next - Tips for Learning
- Creating a Gantt Chart
- Course Resources Download
PhD, programmer, researcher, designer and teacher.
I have a PhD in Computer Sciences and a PostDoc from the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems. I have been programming since early 2000 and have worked with many different languages, tools and platforms.
I have an extensive research experience with many state-of-the-art models to my name. My research in Android security has led to some major shifts in the Android permission model.
I love teaching and the most important reason I upload online is to make sure people can find my content.
Mohammad Nauman Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Mohammad Nauman course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!