This is a course for aspiring musicians and artists. The course will teach you how to correctly promote your work on social media and other online marketing strategies.
The course is a mixture of an interview with a musician named Sarantos who is successfully using social media to promote his music, and tutorials from me on some of the common marketing and business practices that musicians and artists should be aware of.
The course is nearly all video, which is the preferred format of Uthena courses.
What To Expect From The Course
Don't expect to become a star overnight. The course notes many good practices, and has a number of examples and suggestions for the right ways to do things. But it will be up to you to try things out and correctly implement the strategies discussed in the course.
Best of luck!
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Interest in promoting your music online
- Interest in using social media to promote art or music
What you'll learn:
- You will understand how to promote your music as an independent musician
- You will learn from an example of one musician who made a name for himself using social media
- Know how to use social media to get exposure
- Know how to raise money for your music
- Know how to differentiate yourself
- YouTube marketing high level overview FREE PREVIEW
- Krannaken YouTube case study
- YouTube ads section introduction
- Creating your AdWords account
- Starting our first video ad
- In-Stream or Discovery ads
- Setting your budget
- Setting budget and choosing the ad format
- Ad psychology
- More to choosing location than you think
- Starting with ad groups
- Stealing views from competitor's videos with placements option
- Adding your video to the ad
- Targeting demographics
- Target audiences
- Choosing content where your ad will appear
- Choosing keywords
- Few last considerations before saving the ad
- Ad setup conclusion
- Upcoming soft rock musician Sarantos interview - grow your social media following as a musician
- Case study of a website
- Brief social media strategy overview
- NEW: Patreon for musicians to raise money
- Becoming a music teacher locally and dominating
- Getting the most out of music distribution sites
- Creating and selling merchandise
- YouTube monetization for musicians
- Music tutoring online
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!