THESE ARE TIME-PROVEN STRATEGIES THAT CONTINUE TO WORK AND BRING IN CLIENTS
This offline marketing strategies course will teach you how to promote your business with offline techniques. I realize that many people are very excited about online marketing strategies like SEO and social media, but there is still quite a bit you can do with offline marketing. In fact, many of the techniques presented in this course are time proven, and work as well as they ever did.
In this course you will learn how to get on the radio, how to promote your business (and make extra cash) with events, how to promote your business with business cards, flyers, and much more.
PAUL GRAHAM OF Y-COMBINATOR ON VALUE OF UNSCALABLE MARKETING STRATEGIES
Paul Graham, who is the founder of Y-combinator which is the top start-up incubator in the world, and one of the most influential business people today often talks about how he urges all his start-ups to think about the unscalable marketing strategies early on to build a foundation and relationships. This is partially why this course will be great for you. While some of the strategies here won't scale, they are rooted in deep fundamentals which will help your business grow long-term.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I am an expert growth marketer, and I create winning marketing strategies for my clients all the time. Now it is your turn to grow your business, and fulfill your dreams.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
This offline marketing strategies course will take about 1 and 2 hours to complete. The course is almost all video. First the course will cover offline marketing basics and fundamentals, and after that, the course will present over 10 different offline marketing strategies that you can use to promote your company.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
- Desire to grow your business with time-tested and proven, offline marketing strategies
What you'll learn:
- Promote your business with effective, time-tested offline techniques that will never stop being effective
- Promote your business with business cards, flyers, and much more
- Get yourself interviewed on the radio
- Get clients from local networking
- Build a referral network
- Use discounts and promotions to get friend referrals
- Stand out from your competitors with ideas from Seth Godin
- Get more clients
- Make more money from the increase of clients
- Grow your business with offline techniques that would accompany your online marketing efforts
- What is marketing: 3 different definitions FREE PREVIEW
- How to get creative marketing ideas
- Product quality as marketing
- 4 pillars of marketing as a guide to help structure your thinking and planning
- True cost of your marketing
- The single biggest key to marketing success
- How to book yourself appearances on the radio
- How to get business referrals
- How to promote your business with business cards
- How to join a press club (very few people know of this possibility)
- When to hire a PR agency
- Print your website and logo on t-shirts and hats. Wear them and sell them
- Get your community involved
- Why events can be a great way to promote almost any kind of business
- Promote your business with events: here is how to promote the events like a pro! - part 1
- Promote your business with events: here is how to promote the events like a pro! - part 2
- How to promote your business with flyers. Flyer marketing good practices
- Body language techniques that can help you when you sell to clients in person
- Door to door marketing: how to sell and do effective door to door marketing
- NEW! How to get publicity from events
- Facebook Marketplace: how to sell products to people in your local area
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!