Become an influencer in your niche, be your own boss, and gain financial independence and the rest of your career!
Once you achieve this, you will have the foundation to position yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
After that, this course will teach you how to create your "pedestal" which will give you the authority that would give you:
Real brand exposure
Credibility and trust
Peer recognition, respect and acceptance
Once you have peer respect and industry recognition, you are a thought leader.
After that, your job is to inch your way closer to the very top of thought leadership in your business field.
This course will walk you through each step of the process, help you create a plan for success that is a good fit for your unique situation, and show you the most common paths to success for self-branded businesses.
Sign up now. This course will help you stop struggling, finally get the traffic, sales and recognition you have been craving.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I am an expert growth marketer, and I create winning marketing strategies for my clients all the time. Now it is your turn to grow your business, and fulfill your dreams.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring business coaches, life coaches, or online entrepreneurs who want to have a self-branded business
- Business owners who want more exposure for their business
- Be excited to become an authority and a thought leader in your business niche
What you'll learn:
- Create a self-branded business and gain financial freedom and independence
- Monetize your self-branded business
- Learn the paths to get recognized as a thought leader in your niche
- Set up and run a podcast or YouTube show to brand you as an influencer
- Brand yourself as an authority with a book and a bestseller status
- Use effective ads and email marketing to grow more rapidly
- Traffic and growth path
- Fill in the blanks for your growth path
- Choosing your niche as a self-branded business
- Niche research example
- Fill in the blanks: your niche
- Worst monetization strategies
- Ok monetization strategies
- Best monetization strategies
- Fill in the blanks - choosing your revenue
- Your name
- Your picture
- Consistency of artwork and design throughout your web presence
- Using Twitter
- How to get featured and interviewed and have that rank in Google for your name
- Benefits of paying for publicity
- Your personal website or an about-us page
- About Me
- YouTube videos for reputation management
- Amazon author page
- Yelp and creating a local business component for your business
- Making your images rank in Google
- Removing bad pages with negative things to say about you
- Funny experience - search your name on Google Keyword Tool
- Show introduction
- Should the show be daily, weekly or monthly?
- Solo show or with guests
- Show monetization
- Marketing for a podcast
- Marketing for a YouTube show
- Extra way to promote each episode of the show
- Podcast equipment
- YouTube equipment
- Podcast hosting
- Longer vs. shorter episodes
- Topic coverage: evergreen or current topics
- Signing up for LibSyn
- Before setting up the podcast in iTunes
- Last steps before adding your podcast to iTunes
- Possible free funding for your podcast or YouTube show
- Live show section introduction
- Getting encoding software
- Bit rates and upload speed
- How to go live on YouTube and Facebook at the same time
- Good practices for a successful live show
- Fill in the blanks - your show
- Book section introduction
- If you are not a good writer and don't want to write that is OK
- Free and paid options for recording your book
- Getting the voice recording transcribed if you recorded voice
- How to get the transcription edited
- How to get a beautiful cover created for your book cheaply
- How to get a beautiful cover created for your book cheaply
- Fill in the blanks - your book(s)
- Introduction to the Udemy section
- Business planning for your Udemy course
- How to decide whether you should have a book or course on a topic?
- What it takes to create a good course
- Udemy course marketing
- Niche dominance on Udemy
- Fill in the blanks - your courses
- I started by building expertise
- First success: mobile apps for entrepreneurs
- Forty six productivity fields to improve in order for your business to grow
- Experimentation vs. focus - how much of each
- How I prioritize tasks out of my many sub-businesses and 200 diff offerings
- Overview of Facebook marketing for a self-branded business
- Introduction to email marketing
- Email marketing provider overview
- Creating your email list
- Creating your autoresponder
- Tips on setting up your autoresponder
- Options for email popups
- Free book giveaway
- Introduction to retargeting
- Setting up AdWords Retargeting tag snippet
- Creating an audience to re-market to
- Finalizing the retargeting ad
- Pros and cons
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!