In this course you will learn how to come up with an amazing YouTube and/or podcast show concept that will draw attention of your desired audience, and give you massive exposure, branding and ultimate authority and revenue.
You can use a podcast or a YouTube show to brand yourself personally, or your business.
In the course I give insights from my own experience of creating a YouTube channel with over 1,000,000 views. I also draw on from what I learned by observing other successful podcasters and YouTubers, and present that in the course as well.
I also walk you through how to set up your podcast in under one day so that you can overcome any technical challenges associated with creating a podcast.
Go ahead and get this course, and get your podcast set up quickly and without any glitches or confusion. And begin getting more exposure for your business the very same day you enroll in this course.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with an unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee. It is also my personal promise to you that you will get great value from the course and succeed.
Join me and my community of successful students, right now. See you in class.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for entrepreneurs and business owners
- This course is for people trying to grow their business and improve branding
- Please be open to applying some of the ideas in this course
- Please speak English because there are no subtitles or translations for the course
What you'll learn:
- Create a great concept for your YouTube show
- Create a great concept for your podcast
- Position your business or personal brand to get tremendous exposure and build authority and recognition
- Marketing for a podcast
- Marketing for a YouTube show
- Extra way to promote each episode of a podcast or YouTube show
- Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
- Deciding on a solo host show or with partners or with guests
- Podcast equipment
- YouTube equipment
- Podcast hosting
- Longer vs. shorter episodes
- Topic coverage: current or evergreen topics
- How to use audio file compression to minimize hosting costs
- Signing up for Libsyn
- Before setting up your podcast in iTunes
- Last steps of adding your podcast to iTunes
- Free money for your podcast? Maybe
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!