Identify the root cause of your procrastination, fix it, replace it with healthier habits, and make yourself more productive for the rest of your career!
In this course you will examine procrastination from a number of different perspectives, and explain how to reverse it. You will be introduced to a number of different reasons why you may be procrastinating so that you can identify why you are doing, and what psychological barriers you may be facing.
Once you get help identifying the psychological barriers for why you may be procrastinating, you will be shown how to reverse this habit and given practical exercises and steps that you can do to reverse your procrastination habits.
After that the course will introduce you to a number of tools and apps that can help you stop procrastinating. And the course wraps up with my own case study on how I stopped procrastinating and became ultra productive.
Go ahead and sign up for the course and let's get you to stop procrastinating and get you on your way to be more productive and successful.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
I hope you join the course. Sign up today and let's begin reversing your procrastination.
Who this course is for:
- People who suffer from procrastination
- People who put things off and are not productive
- Students or entrepreneurs
- Please be open to applying some of the ideas in this course
- Please speak English because there are no subtitles or translations for the course
What you'll learn:
- Stop procrastinating
- Decrease distractions
- Get tools and techniques that will help you decrease or stop procrastination
- Replace procrastination with healthy and productive habits
- Identify the root reason you procrastinate and can fix it
- Before sitting down to do a task
- Are you avoiding unpleasant tasks that you don't want to do?
- Are you a dreamer and not a doer?
- Is perfectionism holding you back and making you not start?
- Do you work better under pressure?
- Fear of criticism?
- A.D.D or disorganization?
- Mindfulness exercise: long term goal vs. short term desire: which do you want?
- Adding accountability: having deadlines imposed on you
- Mindfulness: slow down and track your train of thought
- Identify YOUR productive time & create MORE productive time
- Self control software for Mac
- 25 minutes of work and 5 minutes break Chrome plugin
- Study of procrastination apps
- Empty your work area of clutter and make it a nice pleasant environment
- DO YOU WATCH TV? It is a killer
- Exposure to bright light helps us to regulate our sleep, boosts our mood and...
- Adjust colors of your workspace
- Rewarding yourself? What do you think?
- My own case study
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!