START GETTING PUBLICITY WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF GETTING THIS COURSE - THESE STRATEGIES WORK!
Recently updated to include more lectures:
How to write better headlines that increase click-through rates
10 actionable strategies to get press coverage as early as this week
Press release example and template
Case study of how one of my clients got millions of website visitors from publicity
OVER 2,000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS PUBLIC RELATIONS COURSE
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6- and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute Google Hangout coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
- * Be automatically entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
3 MAIN SECTIONS OF THE COURSE
An interview with a publicity expert and veteran Bert Martinez
Actionable insights from Alex Genadinik on how you can get publicity
Newly added, a case study from Adam Lippin on how he got publicity for his business
This course will teach you how to get publicity (PR) and press coverage for your business from podcasts, radio shows, books, industry publications, and even celebrities.
The first part of the course is interview-based. The interview is with Bert Martinez, a veteran of the publicity space. He shares many advanced tactics for generating publicity and press coverage for your business.
In the second part of the course I show you practical tips for how to get publicity in various types of media, and how to pitch journalists, radio show hosts and podcasters to get them to invite you on their shows.
In the third part of the course, I interview my client who has gone on to use the strategies I taught him to get publicity and exposure to millions of people!
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Podcasters and YouTube hosts
- Be excited to get your business mentioned in magazines, large websites, podcasts and radio shows!
What you'll learn:
- Get publicity for your business and get exposure to massive new audiences
- Get on the radio, podcasts, online magazines, big blogs, and be promoted on big social media channels!!
- Pitch journalists in effective ways that work
- Lean high level, saavy long-term strategies to get publicity
- Get publicity for a book
- Get help from the instructor if you have specific questions about your publicity efforts
- Learn about local press clubs you can join in your city
- Learn about using publicity stunts
- Learn to use publicity to establish yourself as an authority
- Understand how to build your own publicity channels so others see you as publicity
- Get best links for SEO by getting publicity from great publications and websites
- Save thousands of dollars by not having to hire a publicist and doing your own publicity
- Build your brand by getting press attention, and stand out among your competitors
- Get a great amount of extra exposure for your business
- Make more money by getting more traffic for your website
- Get access to by-weekly office hours on GoogleHangout and get advice based on your unique situation
- What are the different kinds of publicity we will go through in the course FREE PREVIEW
- Publicity to get branding vs. direct response marketing FREE PREVIEW
- How publicity can help you establish yourself as an expert in your domain
- How publicity will help your SEO and to get your site to rank in Google
- 10 ways to make your business immediately more newsworthy
- Example of a plumber who got publicity by being unique
- Story worksheet
- 10 examples of publicity worthy spins
- REVERSE PUBLICITY METHOD: Can be used on day 1 & get influencers to promote you
- How to use your blog to get publicity and position yourself as an authority
- How to get noteworthy guests on your show
- What are press clubs? And how to join press clubs
- WALKTHROUGH of how to find press clubs and press associations in your area
- 10 actionable ways to get press coverage
- NEW! How to be successful in getting publicity on HARO: step by step - part 1
- NEW! How to be successful in getting publicity on HARO: step by step - part 2
- Hashtags to get publicity
- How to write good headlines that increase clickthrough
- Link to article with headline examples
- How I get publicity from events
- How to write a press release - part 1
- How to write a press release - part 2
- Using PRWEB and PRLOG press release services
- NEW! List of 20 FREE and cheap press release websites
- Press release example and template you can use for your releases
- SEO for your press release
- How to use publicity stunts to get publicity
- WORKSHEET: Publicity stunts for your business
- How to get publicity for a book
- Section introduction
- Further information on the publicity that Adam got
- From first steps to getting an article in the NY Times
- Tips on reaching out to people the right way
- Getting on the radio and having your story picked up through radio bookers
- Summing up section and parting words
- How to sign up for RadioGuestList
- How to check out the emails
- How to craft your pitch to radio show and podcast hosts
- Pitch template and example
- Edited podcaster or radio show pitch example
- Ways to strengthen your pitch
- Your promotional asset
- How and what to talk about on the shows to sell your products
- How to get 50-100% more radio or podcast interviews
- How to get a HUGE number of radio shows, podcast and even TV appearances
- NEW! New service from RadioGuestList.com to get you publicity
- Considering additional benefits and goals for your show
- Show monetization
- Marketing for a podcast
- Marketing for a YouTube show
- Extra ways to promote a podcast episode or YouTube show
- Should your show be daily, weekly or monthly?
- Deciding on a solo host show or with partners or with guests
- Podcast equipment
- YouTube equipment
- Podcast hosting
- Longer vs. shorter episodes
- Topic coverage: Current or evergreen topics
- How to use audio file compression to minimize hosting costs
- Signing up for Libsyn
- Before setting up your podcast in iTunes
- Last steps of adding your podcast to iTunes
- Free money for your podcast? Maybe
- What is a publicist and how does a publicist work
- When to hire a publicity or PR company
- Strategy for hiring freelancers to help you with publicity & what doesn't work
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!