If you want to learn how to program, you will LOVE this course! This course was designed for complete beginners with little to no understanding of programming, and will give you the knowledge to get started coding using Python 3. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python installation
- Running Python scripts in terminal
- PyCharm IDE setup
- Numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, and variables
- Functions, arguments, return values, loops, and modules
- Final project using the information covered in the course
We hope you enjoy the course and it our goal to give you the knowledge to begin writing your own programs in Python!
Who this course is for:
- This course was created as an introduction to programming in the Python language
- Students with little to no experience with programming should be able to follow along with the course
- Download Python 3 (open source)
- Download PyCharm (open source)
What you'll learn:
- Install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Run scripts in the interpreter
- Setup an IDE
- Understand programming basics
- Write functions & arguments
- Develop a calculator application
- What is a number?
- What is a string?
- String manipulation
- Boolean Operators
- What are lists in Python?
- What is a variable?
- Builtin Python functions
- What is a function?
- Implementing arguments into a function
- Default arguments
- Keyword arguments
- Infinite arguments
- Return values
- If-else statements
- Loops in Python
- Importing modules into a Python script
- Project #1 - Building a calculator
The digital age is upon us. Would you like to build/protect the systems that shape our future?
I am here on Uthena to produce valuable educational resources for students who wish to learn skills related to information technology, network security, programming languages and much more. Enroll in one of my courses for a practical, down to earth approach to learning.
JTDigital Courses Forever Bundle!
This bundle includes every technology course listed on the website by Joseph Delgadillo, Jerry Banfield, Nick Germaine and Ermin Kreponic! You will receive new courses as we publish them after a one time payment!