Welcome! Here you can learn you how to master Linux command line ( BASH ). What do I mean by this? Ever seen a system admin in a movie or some devious hacker using a terminal? Do you want the same knowledge? Well you are in the right place!
This course is designed to take you from beginner to advanced in the Linux command line using bash (Bourne-again shell), a Unix shell and command language. You get 10+ hours of HD videos full of useful tutorials founded on motivation and excitement for learning bash programming! You can count on an answer to every question you ask in the course from a linux command line expert which gives you peace of mind that you can get help with every challenge you have as you learn!
I wish you the very best of luck with your studies and I hope that we shall have some fun together in this course!
- Terminal customization and hash character
- Characters - Hash, SemiColon
- Characters - Dot, Double quotes, Single quotes, Comma, Double comma
- Backslash, Slash, Backquote, Null command
- Exclamation mark, asterix, question mark
- Parenthesis and Curly braces
- Characters - OR, AND, Dash, Modulo, Tilde Plus, Tilde Minus, Caret, Double Caret
- Variables and Parameters part 1
- Variables and Parameters part 2
- Variables and Parameters part 3
- Variables and Parameters part 4
- Return Values part 1
- Return Values part 2
- Conditional Statments part 1
- Conditional Statments part 2
- Built in variables part 1
- Built in variables part 2
- Built in variables part 3
- Modifying the properties of variables
- Random number generation
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Until Loop
- Break and Continue Part 1
- Break and Continue Part 2
- Case Construct
- Select Construct
- Eval and Set
- More on set + unset
- shopt type jobs disown
- fg kill and command
- Grep Demo
- Demo for sed Extended regular expressions
- STDOUT, STDIN, STDERR part 1
- STDOUT, STDIN, STDERR part 2
- Functions part 1
- Functions part 2
- Arrays part 1
- Arrays part 2
- Arrays part 3
- OR and AND lists
- Debuging part 1
- Debuging part 2
- Debuging part 3
The digital age is upon us. Would you like to build/protect the systems that shape our future?
I am here on Uthena to produce valuable educational resources for students who wish to learn skills related to information technology, network security, programming languages and much more. Enroll in one of my courses for a practical, down to earth approach to learning.
JTDigital Courses Forever Bundle!
This bundle includes every technology course listed on the website by Joseph Delgadillo, Jerry Banfield, Nick Germaine and Ermin Kreponic! You will receive new courses as we publish them after a one time payment!