Everything You Need to Create Photorealistic Materials from Scratch
This Course is for Beginners who want to Create Materials using Substance Designer. Everything is Explained in Details:
How does Materials Work?
What is a Normal Map? Roughness? Metallic? BaseColor?
How can you Leverage these 4 Channels to Create Awesome Materials
Nodes in Substance Designer
I will explain the nodes, how they work, their effect and how can you use them over and over to create the Materials that you want
Create 3 Realistic Marble Material based on a Real Reference
- Square Marble Material
- Pyramid Marble Material
- Bricks Material
Who this course is for:
- Learn to make Photorealistic Materials that you need
- Are you Overwhelmed by the Complexity of the Nodes in Substance Designer?
- Beginners 3D Designers who want to Learn Substance Designer to Create Realistic Materials that Matches their Reference
- Do you want an Easy way to Learn Substance Designer
- Feeling Frustrated by the Complexity of the Nodes in Substance Designer
- No Prior Knowledge in Materials is Needed, Everything is Explained
- We're Gonna be using Substance Designer & Gimp (free software)
What you'll learn:
- Understand how Materials Work
- Leverage 4 Channels to Create Realistic Materials: BaseColor - Normal - Roughness - Metallic
- Learn Nodes and their Effects that Allows you to Create any Material that you Want
- Learn to Create the Shape of the Material that you Want
- Add Realism: Cracks, Scratches, Destructions & Imperfections
Shapes Creation I
Shapes Creation II
Edge Damage & Cracks
Surface Noise & Holes
Add Noise & Bumps to Surfaces
Create 3 Types of Marbles
Finalize Materials - Part 1
Finalize Materials - Part 2
Finalize Materials - Part 3 & Conclusion
3D Photorealistic Designer
Abdelilah Hamdani is a 3D Designer and a Developer. I firmly believe that Photorealism is gonna be one of the most valuable skills in the near future. There is alot of opportunities for CGI artists: VFX, Gaming, Movies & Series. More than 6 years in the 3D Industry and i humbly admit i've got alot more to learn.
Achieve 3D Photorealism in Blender 2.8: Subway Challenge
Master the skill of turning any image reference into a realistic 3D scene.
Achieve 3D Photorealism in Blender 2.8 Forever Course Bundle
Unlock this “Achieve 3D Photorealism in Blender 2.8 Forever Course Bundle” today to start enjoying every Abdelilah Hamdani's courses for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!