See exactly how I created a 99% automated YouTube channel that has over 2,000,000+ views, generates passive income in a number of diversified ways, helps me grow my personal brand and generates leads and sales.
I will give you all the tips that helped me find success on YouTube, and took me a few years to learn and figure out. You will be able to use my advice to create your own winning YouTube channel that helps you achieve your greater business goals.
Go ahead, sign up for the course, and let's start working on making you more successful on YouTube, starting today.
NEW: YOUTUBE LIVE - HOT NEW WAY TO PROMOTE THINGS ON YOUTUBE
I recently added a section on YouTube Live, which is the latest and greatest cool new way to reach a live audience and to promote your business and products to them.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students.
My work has had a positive impact on millions of entrepreneurs, improving lives in every country of the world, creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you next.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a brand on YouTube and get leads
- Aspiring YouTube stars
- Be excited for your YouTube channel's rapid growth, building a business on YouTube or generating leads from it
What you'll learn:
- Create a big and successful YouTube channel with many views
- Find rapid growth for your YouTube channel
- Get more engagement with your videos
- Sell product or services from YouTube
- Build an audience and a brand on YouTube
- Promote your channel and individual videos like a marketing professional would
- WARM WELCOME TO YOU & Course introduction FREE PREVIEW
- How a professional would approach marketing for a single video FREE PREVIEW
- 28-item video quality checklist for better videos that get you better results FREE PREVIEW
- Video end screen: Your secret weapon to get more sales and views
- Two exercises to start the course
- YouTube SEO introduction
- Starting to do YouTube SEO keyword research with the Google Keyword Tool
- Showing competitor keyword research
- Using keyword permutations to get more views than competitors
- On page SEO for YouTube
- Keyword research in case of big competition
- YouTube search ranking factors
- How to get more thumbs up
- How to get more YouTube comments
- How to make sure people watch your videos longer
- More benefits of having longer viewed videos
- How to get your video to be embedded to help it rank
- How to boost views and embeds with Quora
- Intent match ranking factor
- How to influence the intent match ranking factor
- How to get views for a new video
- How to amplify views with this triple-play combination
- How to increase sales and traffic from your email signature
- Ring the bell strategy to get more engaged subscribers who watch more videos
- CC for SEO boost
- YouTube recommended videos
- Overview of my channel with 1,000,000 views
- A look at the example of a recommendation algorithm at work
- The secret tag strategy
- Playlists to boost recommendations
- Explaining more about how playlists influence recommendations
- Section introduction
- Video title copywriting introduction
- EXERCISE: Writing more catchy video titles that also contain SEO keywords
- Example: How visuals and headlines can draw attention and drive clicks & views
- Where to get free or cheap images for your YouTube Thumbnails
- Secret to how I make YouTube videos rank in Google search!!!
- My overall channel strategy and insights
- Strategy for new channels
- If your videos are not succeeding :( What will help your show do much better
- Strategies to make money from your channel
- Selling from the about page
- Sell more with YouTube pinned comments
- Patreon: A way to get donations for your channel on a regular basis
- YouTube Live section introduction
- Downloading the streaming and encoding software for YouTube live
- Going live on YouTube live for the first time
- YouTube live tips for running your live show while you are live
- YouTube live tips for long-term success
- How to set a featured video to get more views
- Making a unique channel URL
- Setting the trailer video shown to new or subscribed viewers
- Evergreen topics vs. current events
- Daily vs. weekly vs. monthly show
- Longer vs. shorter episodes
- Section introduction for boosting your YouTube views with YouTube ads
- Creating your YouTube AdWords account to enable YouTube ads
- Starting a new YouTube AdWords campaign
- Setting Ad Types And Where They Are Shown
- Setting ad budget
- Location and language setting
- Ad psychology
- Your ad group
- Stealing Competitor Views With Placements
- Setting The Ad URL And Call To Action
- Demographic ad targeting
- How to write the headline and description for your ad
- Setting your CPV
- Keyword targeting
- Setting target audiences
- Interest and topic targeting
- Section introduction
- All the benefits of social media automation
- HashTag marketing
- Social media automation tools
- Showing inside of SocialOomph for automation
- Pinned tweets
- Pinned Facebook posts
- Putting together your RT team
- Section introduction
- How to navigate to Facebook ads manager
- Which ad type is right for you
- Setting the right targeting for your ad
- After setting the targeting, set the right ad format
- Targeting pro tip
- Lookalike audience
- Facebook page basics to enable your ad
- Food for thought on what to improve
- How to get YouTube to teach you what to improve
- Audio recording equipment
- Video recording equipment
- Section Introduction for unique types of channels
- Comedy and funny channels
- How to promote a music channel
- Gaming channel
- Section introduction to how I assess my own videos - insider's look
- Case study of my earliest video and mistakes I made
- How I prep and create videos now to give them fullest potential
- Another case study of how bad video quality hurt my results
- Should you prescript? What kind of preparation? Teleprompter
- EXERCISE: Get feedback from me
- Basic recording and home office setup tips
- How I get a slightly more professional look and feel for videos
- Audio section introduction, quiet space to record & audio editing software
- Getting rid of sound echo with studio foam
- Example of attention to detail in editing
- Section introduction: Very basic body language, appearance and presentation
- Basic clothing/appearance tips & mistakes I made early + examples on improving
- Basics of body language & example
- Basics of speech and tone
- Parasite words in your speech - how to recognize and get rid of them
- What if you have an accent like I do
- What to do on day one or week one when you start. This is the hardest time
- Business planning for future videos
- Physical locations to get YouTube help: YouTube Spaces
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!