Did you always want to be a good fighter, but were too shy to join fighting gyms and didn't pick fights in school? Well now you can unshroud the mystery behind street fighting, and make yourself a better fighter, learn self defense, and be able to stand up for yourself!
This course will teach you strategies and techniques from boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai martial arts.
Following the exercises and techniques in the course, you will get a great workout and get fantastic skills that will help you defend yourself and get exercise at the same time.
How this boxing course is structured
This course will teach you the basic stance, handwork, punches, and kicks. You will also learn defensive techniques.
The main instructor of this boxing course
Joe Zanca is the main instructor in this boxing course. Joe has been practicing martial arts and boxing since he was a little boy, and he now competes in MMA fighting. He also trains MMA fighters. And now, in this course, he can train you the basic boxing skills that you can use as a fitness routine as well as basic self defense.
Try this boxing course risk-free
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. So if you are wondering whether this boxing course will be right for you, go ahead and take it now because it you don't like it, you can just get your money back.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to get in shape
- People who want to learn how to fight
- People who are curious about how to punch and kick correctly
- Excitement to learn boxing techniques and have a great new way to work out
What you'll learn:
- Throw different kinds of punches
- Hit with different types of kicks
- Defend yourself with boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai techniques
- Stand up for yourself
- Learn a new and fun way to exercise
- Learn boxing basics and fundamentals in the safety of your home
- How to protect your hands FREE PREVIEW
- Stance and footwork: how to move around when fighting FREE PREVIEW
- How to hold your hands for defense and not get hit
- Stance for beginners
- Common beginner mistakes with the jab
- Common mistakes with the cross
- Common mistakes with the hook
- Common mistakes with the uppercut
- Superman punch from Muay Thai fighting
- Elbow (more Muay Thai)
- Overhead punch
- Push kicks
- Push kicks for beginners
- Roundhouse kicks
- Roundhouse kicks for beginners
- Advanced punch and kick variations
- How to block punches in close situations or when attacked in a closed space
- Slipping: how to make your opponent miss with their punches and counterattack!
- Ducking from punches and rolling to get into a counterattacking position
- If you get attacked in a closed situation like an elevator
- Common punch combinations to practice
- More punch combinations to practice and experiment with
- How to make your punches stronger and add more POWER to your punch
- Fitness exercises and regimen to make you a stronger fighter
- Natural ways to improve performance (more coming in October and late 2015)
- NEW! What to eat before a workout to boost your performance
- Alex shares his boxing mistakes as a beginner. Beginners, good tips here!
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!