Easy and effective ways to start promoting your business.
THE COURSE IS NEWLY IMPROVED
Students generally love the course, but have been asking me to make the course much more actionable with more visual content and examples. You asked, I listened. I recently completely overhauled the course and added two hours of new content!
There are now whole new sections with actionable strategies with:
Introduction to Facebook marketing
Introduction to Twitter marketing
Introduction to YouTube marketing
Introduction to marketing with a podcast and even a walkthrough for how to set up your podcast
New introduction to SEO (search engine optimization) practical lectures
Added many practical walk-throughs
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS COURSE
This is an introduction to marketing after which you should be able to begin confidently promoting your business. After taking this course, you will be far more likely to promote your business effectively, and avoid many potentially costly pitfalls that new marketers or business owners typically make.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- First time marketers
- First time entrepreneurs
- Desire and inspiration to learn marketing and a need to promote your business
What you'll learn:
- Understand the basics of marketing
- Plan marketing campaigns with more structure
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls
- Sell more products and make more money via your marketing efforts
- Create a marketing plan and strategy
- Know which marketing strategies will work or not
- Avoid pitfalls and common errors
- Get a solid marketing foundation on which you can build, and eventually grow your business
- Introduction to Facebook marketing section FREE PREVIEW
- Promoting your business on Facebook groups vs. pages vs. your profile
- How to be long-term successful with Facebook marketing
- Where to get lots of free good images you can use
- How to find good existing Facebook groups
- How to behave in Facebook groups for best results
- How I sell on Facebook in an effective and legitimate way
- History and economic roots of marketing
- Marketing as experienced by small business owners
- What is a unique value proposition, and how it helps you sell
- Unique value proposition examples
- Introduction to the Twitter marketing section
- How your Twitter page and account branding should look like
- What to do on Twitter on day 1
- Tweet formula: How much and what types of content to tweet
- Introduction to Twitter hashtags
- Best tweet length
- Best time of week and day to tweet
- Introduction to how to structure your tweets
- Advanced Twitter marketing: How to do Twitter automation to get more followers
- Section introduction
- How to identify your target market
- Example of identifying your target customer demographics and psychographics
- Exercise two: Find and talk to your customers
- How to create an ideal customer avatar
- How to calculate your target market size
- What is software analytics and why you need it
- How to set up Google analytics for your website
- Walkthrough of how I use Google Analytics
- AB testing introduction: How to improve conversion rates with AB testing
- AB testing example
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Intro to content marketing
- Examples of content marketing on YouTube and blog via Google search
- The net promoter score
- Leveraging large platforms
- Establishing your own large media platforms vs. trying to get publicity
- Examples of large platforms of your own that you can build
- Introduction to affiliate marketing
- How to build up a sales team
- The biggest secret of marketing success
- Sales funnels: How to identify, optimize, and improve your sales funnel
- Advantages of paid marketing (advertising)
- Ways to create and think about a marketing strategy
- 2 ways to create a marketing plan
- Pitfalls with outsourcing your marketing and hiring freelancers or agencies
- Product quality is a great natural marketing tool
- How to increase sales and traffic from your email signature
- Steve Blank and the Customer Development methodology
- Eric Ries: Three engines of growth
- Seth Godin and the Purple Cow
- Introduction to SEO (search engine optimization)
- History of SEO
- SEO for new websites
- Getting Yoast and SEO keyword and title meta tags
- Keyword research introduction and introduction to the KeywordPlanner tool
- Common SEO mistakes
- NEW! Top SEO ranking factors from top experts
- NEW! How to know which SEO links are good
- SEO definitions for beginners
- Setting up your Webmaster Tools
- Creating your sitemap.xml
- Troubleshooting crawling errors
- Submitting new URLs and checking for page status and indexing
- Where your pages are ranking and page/query performance
- Google Analytics introduction
- Section introduction
- What will be your goals for the show?
- Longer or shorter episodes?
- Which topics should you discuss? New vs. evergreen content
- You as solo host? Or with guests?
- Should it be daily, weekly or monthly?
- Section introduction
- Equipment for filming YouTube videos
- How to make videos rank on YouTube
- YouTube SEO introduction
- How a professional marketer would approach promoting a YouTube video
- YouTube SEO Keyword Research
- YouTube On-Page SEO
- Strategy for getting views from the YouTube recommendation algorithm
- Introducing the YouTube recommendation algorithm
- Overview of my YouTube channel to give you ideas for how you can grow on YouTube
- Podcast hosting
- Signing up for Libsyn
- Before setting up your podcast on iTunes
- How to use audio compression to minimize hosting costs
- Marketing for a podcast
- Last step to adding your podcast to iTunes
- Offline marketing
- How to do business card marketing and business networking
- Selling in brick and mortar stores
- NEW! Facebook marketing tip to increase engagement using images
- Facebook Marketplace - a new way to sell on Facebook
- How to make a Canva account
- How to create your infographic so you can make more attractive posts
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!