Use this course as your A-Z, step-by-step roadmap to turn a business idea into a profitable business.
Achieve freedom and independence that comes from being your own boss.
Even if you are an absolute beginner, this course will guide you to successfully plan and start your business.
ARE YOU BUILDING YOUR FIRST BUSINESS AND FEEL LOST AND UNSURE OF WHAT STEPS TO TAKE?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE...
Millions of first-time entrepreneurs feel that way, and that's exactly how I felt when I started my first business 20 years ago. I've felt the stress you are feeling, and I've been through the hardships you are facing.
The great news is that I'll walk you through every step of starting your business from selecting the best business idea, to business planning, registering your business, raising money, and starting your business with correct fundamentals to give your business the best chance to succeed.
WELL-KNOWN FACT ABOUT STARTING A BUSINESS
Getting the right advice and direction from an expert will help you greatly decrease your learning curve, minimize your period of struggle, and give you the best chance to succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH BY THE END OF THE COURSE
By the end of this course, you will no longer be one of thousands of "wantapreneurs." You will have taken your first positive steps to business success. You will become a strong and independent entrepreneur. You'll know exactly where you are going in business and how you are going to get there. You will be able to make correct and confident decisions.
Use this course as a step-by-step entrepreneurship guide to go from business ideas to starting a successful business.
INSTRUCTOR BACKGROUND: ALEX GENADINIK
My business plan book 'How To Write A Business Plan' is consistently the top business plan book on Amazon. My book is used by a number of universities and high schools in business class curriculums and entrepreneurship centers. I regularly get invited by these institutions to give talks about starting a business to aspiring entrepreneurs.
I've been an entrepreneur for 20 years, have personally coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs, taught business topics to 150,000 students and helped millions of entrepreneurs worldwide to create 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I can help you too.
Imagine how much better and easier your road to success will be, and how much more you can achieve with an experienced mentor.
WHY THIS BUSINESS COURSE IS UNIQUE
There is a unique story behind this course. I originally created the Problemio business apps which now have over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs who downloaded the apps. On the apps, entrepreneurs were able to ask business questions. I took all the questions that were ever asked on the apps, and summed them up into the issues covered in this course. That means that the business issues covered in the course come from entrepreneurs just like you!
So if you are starting a new business, this is a great way to guarantee that the material in the course will be very relevant to the things you are going through now, or things you will be going through soon during your entrepreneurship journey.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call to discuss your business (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community for entrepreneurs after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my entrepreneur student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP: I GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR MY STUDENTS
What really sets this course entrepreneurship course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
Sometimes as an entrepreneur, you have doubts or low confidence, and no one to talk to. Getting that extra support can go along way in your entrepreneurship journey.
This business course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll in this now.
Who this course is for:
- First-time entrepreneurs
- People who want to start a business
- Entrepreneurs excited to start a business, be your own boss, and make your dreams come true
What you'll learn:
- A-Z roadmap of steps to start a business, gain independence and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss!
- Gain confidence and become decisive about the ideal way to proceed with your business
- Expert help and advice from the instructor in 1-to-1 office hours calls and course discussions. 99% of questions are answered within 24 hours.
- Discover more than 10 practical ways to raise funds for your business
- Alleviate the stress you are experiencing from struggling in business
- Identify highly profitable business niches, develop new business ideas, and continuously improve them to increase your profits
- Write a business plan with effective and winning strategies that prepare your business for growth
- Avoid common costly mistakes made by most first-time entrepreneurs, and save precious time and money
- Learn when and how to protect your intellectual property
- Increase your confidence and decisiveness when making crucial business decisions
- WORKSHEET: Picking an industry and getting started with business idea generation FREE PREVIEW
- Identify your business goals
- Combining Industry and goals for unique & personalized business idea beginnings
- Adding demographics and psychographics to your idea
- Testing the ideas
- Bigger checklist: 18-item business idea checklist
- EXERCISE and WORKSHEET: Get unique and creative business ideas
- Let's compare results from previous exercise - if yours are different, tell me
- How to come up with physical product ideas
- Case study of one of my own ideas I tried that failed
- How to brainstorm business ideas
- How to tell if an idea is good & how to validate your idea
- How to get feedback on your business ideas
- How to get customer feedback
- How to get industry experts to help you and give you feedback
- TEMPLATE: Pitch your business ideas to investors or during conversation
- Three types of different business risk you must be aware of
- What to do if you have too many ideas
- Different kinds of business ideas & what you must be aware of with each
- Top reasons businesses fail & how to decrease chance of failure
- Strategy to build momentum
- NEW! Abundance mentality to help you avoid stress & make better decisions
- NEW! My mistake of choosing a business niche when I started as an entrepreneur
- Different types of risk & how to minimize it
- EXERCISE and brief introduction to emotional intelligence, productivity
- Your brain and business - which parts of the brain work when
- Should you follow your passion?
- Passion to business idea match AND balance of practicality
- How to protect business ideas and your company's intellectual property
- How to protect your business by creating a moat around it
- Create barriers to entry to protect your business from competitors
- What is a business plan
- When you need a business plan
- What is a business model
- How long should a business plan be?
- The executive summary of a business plan
- The product section of a business plan
- Product considerations for the real world
- The stage of your business
- Your market size section of the business plan
- How to identify your target market
- The marketing plan of your business plan
- Your revenue stream
- Your founding or management team
- Your business competition
- The cash flow statement
- Your business unit economics
- Your previous funding
- How to calculate the gross profit, net profit and the bottom line
- How to calculate your company profit margin
- SWOT analysis
- Bootstrapping your business
- Raising money from loans
- Raising money from grants
- Raising money from investors
- Raising money from donations and crowdfunding
- Earning money from your own revenue
- Creative way to raise money from future customers
- Creative ways to raise money by hosting events and workshops
- How much money you need to raise
- Funding your business from part-time or full-time work
- Website to find investors & best ways to contact those investors
- Should you register your business
- NEW - How to register a business
- NEW! What is an EIN & How to get an EIN
- NEW! What is double taxation and how to avoid it
- NEW - What is an S corp
- NEW - What is a C corp
- NEW! What is an LLC and how it can benefit you
- NEW! Doing business as yourself
- NEW! Why you need a commercial bank account
- NEW! 3 ways to do a great product launch
- NEW! Being first to market, pros and cons
- How to choose a great business name
- How to choose a great website domain name
- What to do if you have no business experience
- Got a technical business idea? Tips to learn to code on your own!
- Increasing the lifetime value of a customer
- NEW! My strategy for how to handle hagglers and people who want big discounts
- How to increase your productivity by saying no to most things
- The failure stage
- Finding growth
- Struggles with generating enough cash
- Getting my business to success
- Napoleon Hill section introduction
- Principle 1: Wanting it bad enough
- Putting principle 1 into action
- Principle 2
- Principle 2 in action
- Principle 3
- Principle 3 in action
- Principle 4
- Principle 4 in action
- Principle 5
- Principle 5 in action
- Principle 6
- Principle 6 in action
- Principle 7
- Principle 7 in action
- Principle 8
- Principle 8 in action
- Principle 9
- Principle 9 in action
- Principle 10
- Principle 11 in theory
- Principle 11 in action
- Principle 12 theory and action combined into one 02:07
- Principle 13: Developing a 6th sense
- Section introduction on entrepreneurship books
- Michael E. Gerber's E-Myth Revisited
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Lean Start-up by Eric Ries
- The 4 Steps To The Epiphany by Steve Blank
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!