This course is designed to make it easy for you to start practicing Yoga on a regular basis, and get the physical and mental health benefits for which Yoga is widely known for.
In this course, Crystal Sens, who is a licensed Yoga instructor with 10 years of experience, takes you through a beginning Yoga class that you can follow along as you follow it in the course.
The other person in the course is Alex Genadinik who is an absolute Yoga beginner. If you are a beginner, you can watch what mistakes Alex makes, and see where Crystal corrects Alex. Chances are that if Alex makes some mistakes, you might make similar mistakes if you are also a beginner. And this is a good way to see what common mistakes there are so that you don't make them.
Yoga health benefits
The potential health benefits of yoga include:
- Stress reduction. A number of studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
- Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you're less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
- Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga might also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia.
Try the course risk-free
Every course has a 30-day money back guarantee. So if there something you don't like about the course, you can just get your money back. But we are sure that you will love the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for yoga or exercise beginner
- If you are an experienced yoga practitioner, this course is NOT for you
- Be open to yoga
- Be open to sticking with this as a part of your routine long term, or at least try it
What you'll learn:
- Do a full yoga class like you would in a gym
- Do the basic yoga poses
- Learn the right way to breathe
- Do this course just like you would do an exercise video every day, and make it a part of your exercise routine
Initial relaxation pose and getting into our practice
More beginning relaxation, breathing and basic sitting posture
Initial twisting poses
Beginning table top positions
Cat, cow and downward dog positions
Flowing into standing poses
Flowing into the child pose, and explanation of the child pose
Flowing into more standing poses & putting together things we previously did
Calming your heart rate
Flowing into more stretching, balancing and the Warrior 3 pose
The right way to breathe to improve performance about 10%
NEW! What to eat before workouts to improve performance and have more energy
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!