Sell products on Facebook starting today using these new and easy-to-use strategies!
This course does two things:
1) Introduces you to Facebook Marketplace, which is something Facebook launched on October 3rd. Facebook Marketplace is a new way to tap into the millions of people who use buy/sell groups on Facebook, to whom you can now sell products in a new way using local groups.
2) Teaches you how to sell to global groups
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SELL?
Facebook Marketplace is great for selling physical goods that you may already be selling on eBay, Craigslist, Etsy or Amazon.
And Facebook's global groups are great for selling digital goods like ebooks, online courses, coaching programs and promoting YouTube videos.
SIGN UP AND START SELLING
Go ahead, sign up, and let's start adding this new marketing channel and revenue stream to your existing business.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll in the course today.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
- People who already sell physical products
- Be excited to applying the ideas in this course
- Be ready to sell on Facebook!
What you'll learn:
- Sell physical products on Facebook using local Facebook groups
- Use Facebook Marketplace to grow sales
- Sell digital products using global Facebook groups
- Either get rid of old junk at home by selling it on Facebook or sell products regularly as a business
- Make sales within 24 hours in some cases
- Stop struggling and feeling stressed, and start selling with this easy strategy
- How to start using local groups
- Joining a group
- How to post your products
- How to edit your listing
- Selling on your phone with the Facebook app
- How to post your items from your phone's app
- Sales results from my posting
- How to create your own group
- Examples of how to think creatively about what to sell
- Example of a smart seller
- How I sell on Facebook in an effective and legitimate way
- How to find good groups
- How to behave in groups
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!