You will learn how to use Google Citations to boost the SEO of your local business websites. Even if your business is not a local business, Google Citations can help you begin showing up in Google search faster, and get your website to rank better.
Most people who launch their website wonder when that website will begin to show up in Google search. It can take a considerable amount of time to have your website show up in Google search, but if you use Google Citations, you can expedite the process.
The reason Google introduced Google citations was because there was not much information it had about new sites, and mere mentions of your website and business helped its search engine understand what your website is all about.
In this course I also explain what to do if your business isn't necessarily a local business.
Sign up today, and get your website ranking in Google faster.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with an unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee. It is also my personal promise to you that you will get great value from the course and succeed.
Join me and my community of successful students, right now. See you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
- New website owners
- People who are new to SEO
- Local business owners
- This is ideal if you have a new website or thinking of creating a website
- Please be willing to try the strategies in the course
What you'll learn:
- Use Google Citations to rank your website in Google faster
- Shorten the time it takes new websites to rank in Google
- Do a part of your own SEO instead of hiring freelancers or an agency
- Get quick and valuable links and mentions that will give your new website a boost in authority
- Get more SEO traffic faster
- Build Google SEO authority for a new site faster
- Watch this first! FREE PREVIEW
- Instructor introduction and course welcome FREE PREVIEW
- How to get citations FREE PREVIEW
- Identifying a local component of your business to use local citations
- Why citations for local SEO
- Citations from industry sites
- After citations, share your social profiles
- Backlink introduction
- What are follow vs. no-follow links
- How long will it take to rank?
- Introduction to why keywords are important
- Yoast WordPress plugin for SEO
- Home page title/description
- Title and description for your posts
- On page SEO elements that are seen
- Setting up your Webmaster Tools
- Creating your sitemap.xml
- Troubleshooting crawling errors
- SEO definitions for beginners
- Submitting new URLs and checking for page status and indexing
- Where your pages are ranking and page/query performance
- Google Analytics introduction
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!