This course will teach you how to quickly and easily master the Linux Command Line using Fedora.
The entire course is built on practical approach, so you will learn only useful knowledge with lots of practical examples in a very short amount of time. Concepts taught are applicable to all Linux distributions.
After finishing this course you will be able to easily navigate your way around a Linux system and feel confident at the command line.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to master the Linux command line.
- Desire to learn Linux.
What you'll learn:
- Learn the most used Linux Basic Commands.
- Useful Networking Commands & Tools.
- Understand File Permissions.
- Partitioning & Encryption.
- Automate Tasks with Crontab.
- Shell Scripting & Compress Files.
- Setting up a Basic Web Server & Ftp Server.
- Course Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Linux
- Setting Up Fedora in Virtualbox
- Basic Linux Commands Part 1
- Basic Linux Commands Part 2
- How to add new user in Linux
- Using the DNF Package Manager
- Useful Networking Commands
- Useful Networking Tools
- How to Change File Permissions in Linux
- How to easily Encrypt/Decrypt a File with Gpg FREE PREVIEW
- Middle Level Linux Commands
- Linux Commands Cheat Sheet
- Compress and Extract Files in Linux
- Partitioning with Gparted
- Understand Linux Shell Scripting FREE PREVIEW
- How to use Systemctl to Manage Services
- Automating Tasks with Crontab FREE PREVIEW
- Set Up Your Own Web Server
- How to Install WordPress on your Web Server
- How to Set up an FTP Server
Security Enthusiast & IT Consultant
Hi! I'm Nicolae. I love computers and technology, particularly in the areas of wireless encryption protocols, web development, network security, and anonymity.
Worked on various projects involving web design, networking, web application security, and other technology-related subjects. Skills and software utilized include:
Network Security: Aircrack-ng, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap, OWASP, Hydra, SQLmap, Web Application Security, Wi-Fi Security, Wireshark.
Web Development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, SQL, Bootstrap, Photoshop, SEO, Ruby on Rails, Wordpress.
MORE ABOUT ME:
I hope to contribute to a world where we value skills and relationships over careers and money, and where we're passionate about building and creating things in a self-motivated and self-directed way.
Juravlea Nicolae Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Juravlea Nicolae course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!