This course will teach you the most common social engineering threats and how to protect yourself and your systems from social engineering attacks.
You'll learn how to perform attacks on targets using a wide variety of sites and tools, and develop payloads that effectively compromise the system.
By the time you've completed this course, you will have a strong knowledge about social engineering.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to learn social engineering.
- Desire to learn.
What you'll learn:
- Create Undetectable Backdoors for Windows.
- Create Evil Files that look and function like normal files.
- Create a Fake Login Page and use it to Steal Login Information.
- How to Exploit Browsers with BeEF Framework.
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine using Evil Files.
- Perform the Attacks Outside the Local Network.
- How to Create a Phishing Email.
- Learn Different Techniques to Protect Yourself.
- Course Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Social Engineering Defined
- Create a Malicious File with MSFvenom
- How to Create an Undetectable Payload with FatRat
- Inject Payload in .exe file using Shellter FREE PREVIEW
- Make A Malicious Microsoft Word Document
- Meterpreter Basics
- Extract Saved Passwords with LaZagne
- Capture VNC Session
- How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords FREE PREVIEW
- How to perform a Man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack
- How To Create a Fake Login Page Using Setoolkit
- Blackeye Phishing Tool
- How to Exploit Web Browsers with BeEF
- Hook Web Browsers with MITMf and BeEF
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine using BeEF
- Hacking Over the Internet Without Port Forwarding
- How To Use Setoolkit Outside The Local Network
- BeEF Attack Outside the Local Network
- Phishing Email Attack
- How to Detect Meterpreter in Your PC
- Protect Yourself from Browser Exploits
- How to Avoid Phishing Attacks
- Suspicious Emails
Security Enthusiast & IT Consultant
Hi! I'm Nicolae. I love computers and technology, particularly in the areas of wireless encryption protocols, web development, network security, and anonymity.
Worked on various projects involving web design, networking, web application security, and other technology-related subjects. Skills and software utilized include:
Network Security: Aircrack-ng, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap, OWASP, Hydra, SQLmap, Web Application Security, Wi-Fi Security, Wireshark.
Web Development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, SQL, Bootstrap, Photoshop, SEO, Ruby on Rails, Wordpress.
MORE ABOUT ME:
I hope to contribute to a world where we value skills and relationships over careers and money, and where we're passionate about building and creating things in a self-motivated and self-directed way.
Juravlea Nicolae Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Juravlea Nicolae course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!