Most effective strategies to promote a local business! Stop wasting your time on strategies that don't work and begin getting clients!
* OVER 1,000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS LOCAL BUSINESS MARKETING COURSE
Made the course more actionable
Added full section on business card marketing
Added full section on flier marketing
This course is full of strategies to promote a local business.
WHY I MADE THIS COURSE
Small business owners usually struggle with promoting their business. The first thing people usually think of for promotion are Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, fliers and business cards to promote their businesses. Those are fine, but there are so many other marketing strategies for local businesses that are more effective. This course shows you those much more effective strategies.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
The course comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners
- People who need to promote locally
- Be excited to promote your local business in the most effective ways
What you'll learn:
- Promote your local business with most effective strategies and get clients
- Stop wasting time and struggling with incorrectly chosen marketing strategies that aren't bringing clients
- Get personal help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Local SEO and how to have multiple listings of your business in Google's top-10 results
- Leverage YouTube and other large websites to promote yourself locally
- Use social media to promote your business locally
- Grow clients, grow revenue, grow your whole business
- Create a highly converting website that gets lead to call you and become customers
- How to easily find a domain name for your local small business FREE PREVIEW
- How to set up your website quickly and professionally FREE PREVIEW
- Your website costs
- 15 item checklist for increasing website conversion and visitor engagement
- Example of a perfect local business website with all high conversion elements
- SEO section overview of what we will cover in this section
- WordPress Yoast plugin
- Introduction to why keywords are so important
- Google Keyword Planner tool
- Local business keyword research example to get many more keywords
- Short tail keywords vs. long tail keywords
- How to balance long-tail and short tail on the same pages
- How to get as much as possible from your title and keywords meta tags
- Basic on-page elements that are seen
- Latest SEO research for top ranking factors - links are extremely important
- Google citations for new local websites and how to get them
- Blogging for local businesses - pros and cons, when and how
- How to rank higher with intent matching
- 10 ways to get backlinks to get your website to rank higher
- What makes a good backlink for SEO
- How social sharing will boost your SEO
- How to rank (almost) any page in Google top 10
- Setting up your Webmaster Tools
- Creating your sitemap.xml
- Troubleshooting crawling errors
- SEO definitions for beginners
- Submitting new URLs and checking for page status and indexing
- Where your pages are ranking and page/query performance
- How to get a highly converting video to rank in search results
- Google Places for local business search to help you come up on the Google map
- Other local business sites like Yelp and similar ones
- How to get your business on Yelp and how to rank highly in Yelp search & Google
- Social media marketing overview for your local business
- New Facebook feature: Now you can sell to local groups
- YouTube for promoting your local business
- How to promote your business from your personal Facebook profile
- NEW! advanced Twitter marketing strategy to drive sales and branding
- NEW! How to increase engagement on Facebook by using images
- Hashtag tutorial and an advanced hashtag marketing strategy
- Practical example: How to choose from 4,000 ready-made template
- Practical example: Get your business card professionally designed for just $5
- Short pitch under 30 seconds
- Body language for successful networking
- AIDA to help you sell during business card marketing and networking
- How to make people WANT to take your business card and be fascinated with you
- Outdoor card dispenser/holder
- Why flier marketing is so effective
- Types of businesses that do best with flyers
- Practical example: How to choose from 5,000 ready-made templates
- Practical example: How to get a flier professionally designed for just $5
- 4 elements of a good flier
- How to create a great offer
- How to choose a good photo
- Extra offer details for your fliers
- Adding calls to action to your flier
- Where and how you can hand out the flyers
- Discount and coupon strategies to promote your local or small business
- How to get your friends and community involved in helping your business
- Hats, t-shirts and other printed materials
- How to create a referral network with other businesses
- Craigslist can still get you clients?
- Local business groups and communities
- How to promote your business on the radio
- Google AdWords
- Facebook's paid marketing
- Facebook ads section introduction
- How to get to your Facebook ads dashboard
- How to set up your Facebook page so you can run ads
- Which Facebook ad to choose
- 3 Facebook ads strategies
- Setting the right targeting for your ad
- Creating the ad format
- Extra targeting pro tip
- How to install Facebook pixel for retargeting
- Retargeting with Facebook
- Targeting lookalike audiences
- How to increase sales and traffic from your email signature
- Quality of your work
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!