Get bigger event attendance, more revenue, and a growing fanbase - all with this course.
* OVER 5000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS EVENT MARKETING COURSE
NOTE: This course is for relative beginners in event planning and marketing. If you have a big and complex event, this might not be right for you. And if you have a lot of experience in event planning and management, this course may feel too basic for you
This is a fantastic course about how to create successful events. The course covers important issues like how to price your event, how to promote your event, different ways in which you can make money from your event, and much more.
I have created a successful event series in the past. With this course you get the advice of an experienced event marketer on creating events, and making them a success. If you are a new event organizer, this event marketing and management course is a must!
By the end of the course, you will feel that you are head and shoulders above where you were before you got started with the course, and you will be able to create successful events.
PERSONAL TOUCH LIKE NOWHERE ELSE
Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
Event marketing - I want your events to grow, so event marketing has the biggest focus in this event course.
Event planning - proper event planning is important for your overall event success. This is why you need to have a solid plan for what to do before, during and after the events, and I'll cover that in this event marketing, planning and management course.
Event management - your events will be much more likely grow and be successful if you manage them well, and new people come back and invite friends. So your events must be very high quality. This is why event management is extremely important, and I'll cover how to make your events run smoothly so that your attendees are happy.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Business owners who want a new way to promote their business and convert event attendees into clients
Business owners who are looking for a new revenue stream for their business
People starting an event series or a single event, who need to know how to run events, and how to promote events
If you are experienced in the event industry: this events course might not be ideal for you, BUT you might still find a lot of tidbits that might help you do better, and promote more effectively. Plus, I am here to answer questions, so if you have a unique situation, getting this course is a cheap way to get access to me, and ask me unlimited questions.
WHAT KINDS OF EVENTS CAN BE PROMOTED WITH THIS COURSE?
Hobby and interest group meetings
Festivals and music shows
Small concerts and entertainment events
Technology events with speakers
Outdoor events as for hiking groups for example
Get more people for your city tours for city guides
Conference events (small conferences)
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I have created a successful event series in the past that had thriving attendance, made money, and was even once mentioned on NPR. I did it all by myself with no budget. In this course, I share exactly how you can achieve similar results.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Event organizers
- Small business owners
- Desire to use events to grow your business and grow clients
- Interest in creating a regular events series that grows attendance and revenue
What you'll learn:
- Create a successful event series with a growing attendance
- Monetize events in a most effective ways and get your attendees to maximize their spending
- Get publicity and press coverage for your events
- Get personalized help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Find the optimal price your events & learn top event monetization strategies
- Learn when to make your events free and when to make them paid
- Learn to use social media and SEO to promote your events
- Use events to promote any business, even if your business isn't directly an event-oriented business
- Get clients from events and make money from events
- Understand how to avoid liability protection and whether you should get insurance
- Learn how to hire staff
- Join office hours with the instructor on GoogleHangouts and get your questions answered by an expert in a conversation, and be part of the community of this course
- Top strategies to promote events FREE PREVIEW
- Creating an eye-catching event headline that will grab attention
- Writing a compelling event description
- New: How to find good event websites for promotion
- How to run very cheap ads for an average of .07 cents per click from US audience
- SEO for your event page
- Repurposing your event content and doing content marketing with it
- Getting a big audience from existing groups on your first week
- Attend other events, see how they manage & network
- Pre-event social media & email buildup checklist (also how to grow email list)
- Collecting email addresses and social media contact from attendees
- During event social media marketing and spreading the sharing
- During event: Making people feel more welcome and promoting future events
- Handing out itinerary sheets
- Post-event social media marketing
- Should you blog to promote events and how to get free content
- How to get publicity by finding and attracting influencers to your attendance
- Resources and websites to get event publicity
- How to find journalists who cover events in your area
- Where to get free and very cheap quality, royalty-free images
- How to make a Canva account
- How to create your infographic so you can make more attractive posts
- Getting staff for your event as part of your event management
- Considering insurance and liability protection for your events
- Getting an event venue as part of your event management and event planning
- Prizes and raffles
- Event management checklist recapping much of the material covered in the course
- Ways to generate revenue from your events
- How to maximize revenue from your events and additional ways to monetize
- NEW! How to help your website's SEO and link-building with events
- What you can accomplish with events
- One time event vs. event series
- If event series, how often should it be?
- Should you have speakers or guests or should it be just you?
- Planning for event quality
- Planning for financial sustainability of the event series
- Advanced Twitter marketing strategy to drive sales and branding
- Getting extra sharing and engagement with Facebook events
- Example of how event listings get promoted
- Example of how to set up the event on Facebook
- Get publicity for your event
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!