If you are a solopreneur or a small business owner, learn project management fundamentals for small businesses, and complete your projects successfully, on time, and on budget.
Learn business prioritization and decision-making
Learn to use Trello productivity and project management software
Hire the best freelancers and make sure they deliver successful projects
Master early team building
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Engineers who need to manage their projects better
Non-technical start-up founders who need to manage their technical co-founders or freelance developers whom they hire
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I am an expert growth marketer, and I create winning marketing strategies for my clients all the time. Now it is your turn to grow your business, and fulfill your dreams.
- Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Free 15-minute GoogleHangout coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
- * Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
- My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
- Be automatically entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
You can also get my help and advice any time! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course comes with an unconditional, 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try the course risk free. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that you will succeed and that I will go out of my way to make sure you succeed with this course... just like my thousands of other students.
Join the course and let's start growing your business today!
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
- Non-technical start-up co-founders
- Software engineers
- You should be a solo entrepreneur who is hiring online freelancers.
What you'll learn:
- Have your products go more smoothly, on time and on budget
- Understand the different software project management methodologies so you can use the right one for your specific project
- Manage and complete software projects
- Save money and time on not hiring wrong developers and not mis-managing the projects
- Increase the chances of success for your business by properly managing your developers to ensure that the project gets completed and the resulting product is of high quality
- Choosing your large goals and ways to get to them FREE PREVIEW
- Examples and case studies of how I choose my projects
- Difference of knowing the right tasks and guessing
- Eisenhower box introduction
- Furthering our thinking in task prioritization with automation, delegation, etc
- Psychology of happiness to help us prioritize tasks
- Example: How I turn important tasks to Eisenhower matrix to a schedule I follow
- Exponential productivity results from some tasks
- Section introduction and signing up for Trello
- Creating a new board and inviting people to it
- Working with tasks and creating todo lists
- Starting to work with your team in Trello
- Paid Trello options
- Introduction to delegation and working with freelancers
- How to begin working with a new developer or a new technical co-founder
- Pros and cons of Fiverr vs. UpWork & what to look for before hiring
- Beginner budgeting and looking past your product launch
- Cheap is not cheap
- Working with a technical co-founder vs. freelance developer vs. agency
- 2 websites to help you find technical co-founders
- How to put together the documentation to make the developer most effective
- How to begin working with a new developer or a new technical cofounder
- What is extreme programming and when it is great to use
- Examples: How I used MVP and extreme programming in non-programming development
- Hiring developers that are good at front end, back end or both
- When and how to use agile development
- Common solopreneur project management mistakes & Waterfall software development
- Important! Technical debt: what is it? When it is ok? When there is too much
- More on technical debt
- Software repositories, examples and pros and cons of each
- Difference in beta launch vs alpha & what is you get bad early reviews
- How long a software project should take to complete
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!