If you don't know how to program or code, but want to create an app, this course is for you.
In this course you will learn 6 strategies that will get you to launch your app. The course covers smart strategies to learn to code, outsource, and find technical co-founders. By the end of the course you will understand what is possible and what is not possible when it comes to having your apps created.
With the strategies in this course, you will be able to make most kinds of apps in under two months and by spending only a few thousand dollars or less because I will show you what a savvy and experienced app entrepreneur does in most situation to optimize every part of the process whether it is learning to program apps or the right ways to outsource.
Go ahead and sign up for the course, and let's get you that app you've been dreaming of launching.
What kinds of apps can you create using the strategies in this course?
You can make game apps, puzzle apps, productivity apps business apps, social apps, and more kinds of different apps.
OFFICE HOURS WITH PERSONAL HELP
What really sets this course apart is the bi-weekly regular office hours I hold with students in this course. The office hours are a group call with other students where you can make connections and get extra business advice from a real expert. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to make your course experience better.
I form many amazing and long-term business relationships with people in my courses and I hope one day I can meet you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course comes with an unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee so you can try the course risk free. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that you will succeed.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for business owners
- People who have always dreamt of having an app but couldn't create one
- Aspiring app entrepreneurs
- Make sure you would like to have an app
- Be able to follow the English-language lectures because there are no subtitles in the course
What you'll learn:
- Create and launch your mobile app
- Finally, get in the mobile app business
- Launch your app cheaply, relatively fast and without the frustration
- Save money on not having to hire freelancers
- Empower yourself long-term
- Create a cost-effective app business model
- Word or caution about partnering from Paul Graham FREE PREVIEW
- How to find a good app developer partner
- Outsourcing to freelancers
- Hiring freelance designers for your app icon
- Hiring top tier app development companies
- Best and easiest ways to learn to code that is mostly headache-free
- Hybrid approach of learning with outsourcing - my favorite method now
- How to build your app using off the shelf tools
Business coach, teaching business, entrepreneurship,
SEO marketing, eCommerce
3-time best selling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I care deeply about student success, and I am committed to it. I go out of my way to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am one of the top online marketers and a successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
Personally, I am a personal productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music (one of my dreams is to start writing songs and poetry for them), and I am always daydreaming of finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course). I am also trying to become vegan, albeit with moderate success so far.
Alex Genadinik Forever All Course Bundle
Unlock this bundle today to start enjoying every Alex Genadinik course for life including every course uploaded so far and all future courses!